☆46. Enchained you in My Heart☆

why not attack you guys with this Greek God *smirks*

A/N : warning to muslim army's !

It was a beautiful dark night with the sparkles of glittery stars and the luminosity of the full moon was making it more heavenly night to witness. Both Jungkook and Jimin were on the roof top of their mansion enjoying the embrace of this divinely beautiful night with each others presence. The strong wind blowing through Jungkook's long blonde silky locks making him look like an angel, Jimin couldn't help but to admire the man infrint of him. Everything between the couple was sorted out now, all the misunderstandings were clear and now it was just only them and no one else to disturb the tranquility of the couple.

Jimin was just standing near the balcony admiring the sky meanhwile Jungkook back hugged snaking his arms around Jimin's waist and nuzzled his neck in the crook of Jimins neck intaking the sweet scent of his love.

"Daddy would you like to try something new with me ? Although I'm not sure if you would allow that" Jimin asked Jungkook making the older to raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"Ofcourse babe anything for you but may I ask the reason behind it ? Why won't I allow that something sugarplum ?" Jungkook asked placing his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"Daddy about that..... I wanted to ask if..." Jimin was hesitant to ask but Jungkook held Jimin's chin in his hand and looked straight in Jimin's eyes.

"What is it so hard to ask that even the ruthless Mafia King Park Jimin is hesitant, babe I've never seen you being this nervous before. Common just tell daddy what is it ?" Jungkook asked and Jimin decided it he should spill it. If his daddy doesn't like the idea he will drop it.

"Daddy.... I'm just asking you don't have to do it if you don't like the idea. Just don't get angry with me"

"Alright but you need tell me first, what is it that you need it so desperately ?"

"Umm... well... can you let me dominate you, can you be submissive tonight ?" Jimin asked shocking Jungkook, his jaw dropped down to the floor hearing this from his baby.

"I knew it you won't allow this, fuck just forget that even I asked you... something like this" Jimin said trying to push away the discussion.

"Jimin you want me to be submissive ? What are you even thinking explain me, I'm not aware of this kind of stuffs" Jungkook said although he knew what Jimin meant by being submissive but he was confused as to how a top can be submissive.

"Do you trust me daddy ?"

"More than anything my love you don't have to ask"

"Then just follow me, I would never do something against your liking daddy. Just let me enchain you with my love tonight" Jimin said pulling Jungkook into a deep passionate kiss. The kiss was so strong that they got lost into it. Jungkook kissed him back with much desperation as Jimin assured him after saying that he won't do something which is against Jungkook's liking. Jungkook was relaxed and agreed to Jimins request with a nod. Jimin was more than happy his smile on display which was very cautagious, he couldn't believe that Jungkook agreed to this. Surely his daddy loves him deeply and the same goes for him.

Jungkook and Jimin were still kissing hungrily when Jimin stopped and asked "are you ready for it, will you give me yourself tonight daddy" Jimin asked panting heavily "As long as I get to feel your insides, I'm okay with it but if you go too far then don't blame me afterwards and you have to be ready for the punishment round babe" Jungkook said in his dominant voice with a smirk plastered over his handsome face.

"Fine whatever, just to let you know that tonight I'm the incharge so you better listen to me" Jimin said with a huff making Jungkook to chuckle. Jungkook then grabbed Jimin's ass and spanked him "aren't we getting feisty here my dear sweetheart ?" Jungkook said while sucking on Jimin's collarbone the porcelain milky white skin alluring him to claim it.

"Just shut up and don't annoy me, or else you will have a hard night today" Jimin warned him in his husky voice and dragged Jungkook along with him by his shirts collar.

Jimin opened the drawer and took out a red satin cloth in his hands and smirked marching towards Jungkook. "You kinky little shit, from where did you learned all these stuffs" Jungkook asked when he saw the blindfold in Jimin's hands.

"Ofcoures I need to get ready with these different styles when I have such a hot sinful daddy, isn't it and you know what I can't wait to explore more kinks with you?" Jimin said while opening  Jungkook's shirt button and running hands over Jungkook's abs, he leaned on to connect their lips and in the process Jimin unzipped Jungkook's pants and threw them on the floor. Jimin was teasing the older by drawing circles over the tent on Jungkook's boxers. Jungkook didnt enjoyed the teasing at all, he wanted to feel Jimins hands on his hard member. But Jimin just continued to tease the older and started rubbing hardly, meanwhile he was busy sucking on Jungkook's bottom lip. Exploring each and every single bit of Jungkook's mouth. It was getting more and more heated up, Jungkook's boxers were wet with already precum leaking from his hard crotch.

Jungkook tried to take the control now but Jimin held his wrists and reminded him that tonight he was the incharge and Jungkook was under the control. On the other hand Jungkook was very curious to know how will Jimin dominate him, what was the younger planning to do with him tonight ? Indeed its going to be one of the best intercourse in Jungkook's life. No doubt he loved making love with his Jimin or fucking his sugarplum every single day or night but tonight he was curious to find about it. Will he enjoy it ?

End of Chapter

Happy Ramzan to all of you, please stay safe and let's hope that this month brings happiness and blessing upon our families and on our BTS members💜

I won't be able to write smuts in this month while fasting but if I get on my periods I will write few steamy chapters 🤭 I'm literally being shameless bitch here 🤧