☆12. Love at first sight☆

A/n : I request my readers to recheck the description of this book, I changed few things. 💜

Four to five days have already passed Jimin being with Jungkook most of the time but they kinda got along with each other very well. Jungkook never liked someone bothering his personal space but with Jimin it felt differently. He was happy with Jimin's presence and as for Jimin he didn't knew what has happened with him before he forgot everything but now he doesn't care because his Appa is the most important person and he is more than happy to recieve his Appa's love.

At first day Jungkook was a bit hesitant but later he was comfortable like really very comfortable with Jimin, he was laughing more now by Jimin being in his life the curious boy's weird questions sometimes made him lose everything and he started laughing hysterically. By far Jungkook concluded that the little kid was just like him thier habits, taste were similar and Jimin wasn't a troublesome kid but...... the only problem was his questions were always out of his capacity like every time.

Jungkook was handling the business very well and the condition of Jeon corps was really improving since he became the CEO his father was very impressed by his work. Now Jungkook  was going to launch a new company on his own for which he had been working since months and today is the event where he is going to launch a new company under his name. It won't be a part of Jeon corps but instead that company will be completely and solely under Jeon Jungkook.

He was wearing black and white floral tuxedo and a white designer shirt with black pants perfectly hugging his body proportions, with his styled short brown hairs looking just like a pure blooded vampire ready to hypnotize people just by his charisma.

a/n : control yourself even though bst is your favorite song don't look at him he is hot but focus on writing 😭

Jungkook was getting ready for the event tonight he was checking his look in the mirror one last time but there was a definite frown visible on his face. Jimin was playing game on Jungkooks phone he looked up to see how his Appa was looking extremely handsome, he quit the game and kept the phone on bed, running away to hug his Appa.

"Appa you're looking so handsome, really Appa I can even watch you whole day" Jimin said hugging his Appas legs making Jungkook to smile at his compliment.

"you think so ?.... thankyou Jiminah but you watch me everyday pabo" Jungkook said bending to Jimin's level and kissed his forehead.

Jimin holds Jungkooks hand in his little cute fingers and drags him to the bed and made Jungkook to sit. "Appa I can see that you are worried about something.... tell me why are you so worried Appa ?" Jimin asks looking in Jungkooks eyes, making Jungkook to surprise he didn't expected Jimin to read his mind so easily being just a six year old kid, Jimin was very sharp by which Jungkook was really impressed.

"nothing baby... its just you can't understand Appa' s problems, you need to be a big boy for that" Jungkook says smiling and pinched Jimin's cute button nose to tease him.