☆47.He's large, but I'm incharge☆

Guess who's giving double update ? I'm the only author who's spoiling you all this much right 🤭

Anyway I need to fast from tomorrow so I wrote this smut you'll I'm still pure 👀👀👀 enjoy~

A/n : Warning for muslim army's !

Jimin was by now naked and his daddy was drooling over him like there's no tomorrow. Jungkook could surely tell that this man infront of him was not his Jimin but instead here was the devil named Park Jimin infront of him ready to devour Jungkook in his lust. Jimin got in between Jungkook's thick thighs and started sucking gently on Jungkook's shoulders and his hands were busy stroking over Jungkook's length. Jungkook couldn't help but to melt at Jimins touch, his skin needed more of Jimin but his sugar plum was being such a tease.

Jimin now pushed Jungkook's body on the bed and hovered above him, looking at the younger with his hungry eyes he held Jungkook's wrists above his head and tied them up with his tie. Jungkook knew he couldn't do anything about it, he so badly wanted to touch Jimin, wanted to spank that thick jibooty but he couldn't use his hands today sadly. Jimin took Jungkook's hard nipple in his mouth and started stroking the pink bud with his tongue, he was sucking the bud so hard that Jungkook was groaning with pleasure. His other hand was busy playing with other nipple, torturing the bud with his mouth and Jimin soon started biting his nipple. Jungkook had never felt something like this before it was too much of pleasure and a weird type of feeling he was facing right now, his nipples were being sucked so mercilessly that he had no words to describe what he was feeling right now.

Jimin was licking the middle part of Jungkook's chest and moved down towards his abs, kissing them he gently dipped his tongue inside Jungkook's navel point, at this rate Jungkook mewled at the action. It was like as if Jungkook was melting like a candle the pleasure was too much for him to the point now even he was moaning, just like how Jimin moans when he fucks him hard. But this time he was the moaning with pleasure.

Jimin moved away and Jungkook glared at him, indicating him to continue but how wrong was he, Jimin walked away only to come back with a spreader bar in his hands only to make the Jeon Jungkook gulp for the first time in his life. "Babe where did you get this from ? Dont tell me that it is for me" Jungkook said nervously but Jimin smiled at him. In such a mischievous way that it was enough for Jungkook to know about his intentions. Jimin got inbetween Jungkook's legs and held his ankles kissing the right ankle upto Jungkook's knee and then he started trailing hickeyes all over Jungkook's thighs, worshipping his daddy's holy meaty thighs. Repeating the same action even on left leg.

Jimin got back and spreaded Jungkook's legs with his hands and tied them to the spreader bar "dont worry daddy, I know you will definitely enjoy what I'm doing" Jimin assured him with a smile and kissed on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook felt relived at Jimin's words but he was literally confused at the fact what was Jimin planning to do with him. Being tied to a spreader bar for the first time is really a different experience to face.