Chapter 1

Naruto's PoV

I woke up in the morning and looked around the room to see Itachi and Obito snickering at me.

"Good Morning. What are you laughing at? I asked.

"Nothing."

I dropped the subject as I am not interested in hearing their story and took a quick shower. After I put on my cloak, Itachi nii and Obito left already.

"Those damn bastards." I thought as I walked across the water filled street of Amekagure to get to Pain's office.

The moment I entered, I heard everyone laughing.

"Oh my Jashin! Are you serious that Naruto was shouting "Hinata, Hinata"?" A sata- I mean Jashinist said.

I was confused. "What are you talking about?"

Suddenly Itachi showed me a video of me sleeping and muttering Hinata under my breath. That bastard.

"Why you?" I blushed even I don't express too much emotions. "Itachi, I will kill you."

"Aw! come on, you look so cute." He said giving me an eye smile. "Anyways, Pain sama is calling you."

"Well then I will deal with you later."

Inside the office, Pain sama was sitting on his chair doing paperworks. "Ah Naruto! Here is your next mission. Its time to reveal our true motives so you are to go, pretend to capture Gaara and reveal our true motives to the leaf shinobi who are likely to come. Did you understand?"

"Hai Pain Sama. I would like to take Deidara and Sasori."

I quickly slip my mask on my face and set out to Suna.

"It would take 5 days to reach Suna. So, maybe I should send a warning to Konoha." I thought.

Suddenly, I came behind Deidara Senpai and Sasori Senpai and hit both of their main chakra point thus knocking them out for sometime.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I thought as I slammed my hand on the ground. I removed my hand after the smoke cleared out to reveal a fox.

"Sumi, take this scroll to Konoha. This is an urgent matter that is need of dire attention. Go."

"Hai Naruto Sama."

With that, he took off. My foxes can travel in speed of light. So I was not worried about them.

Sasuke's PoV

"Sasuke, since you have just returned to Konoha, here is your first C rank mission." Tsunade said.

"But why not a little tougher mission?"

"Just as I said, you have just returned to Konoha. So just do what I say. And also not to mention that you are still a genin."

Immediately, I sat down in a corner in a depressed mood. Sakura slowly thumped my back reciting "Its ok, Sasuke kun."

Suddenly, an Orange flash was seen and when we recovered from our daze, we realised that it was just a fox with a small letter attached to its leg.

Tsunade sama slowly stroked the fox's fur before taking the letter. Her eyes widened in shock and she shouted "Team 7, cancel your C Rank mission and go to Suna right now. Protect the Kazekage."

Immediately, my lips broke into a smile and I asked "Who was the sender?"

"His name is in alias of Monster. Now GO."

"HAI TSUNADE SAMA."

2 days later

Outside the boundaries of Suna