69

Shino: Ah! That popular number 69. 

Tenten: S-S-Shut up,  you pervy insect user.

Shino: This is to warn the readers about the refernces of suicide

"Ah! Kakashi senpai." Tenzo said as he took the wet towel and placed on Sasuke's forehead.

"Tenzo. How's he holding?"

"Well, he has not woke up yet." Tenzo said as Kakashi nodded. "Where is Itachi?"

"Well, I sent him to hunt something. He is much better than me." Kakashi said.

"Senpai. What do you think about Naruto?" Tenzo asked as Kakashi's smile fell.

"I don't know Tenzo. On one hand, I don't blame him for joining the Akatsuki. But on the otherhand, it's almost surreal for him to be alive." Kakashi said, as he held his forehead.

"Hmm, and what are we going to do about him?" Yamato gestured towards Sasuke and Kakashi found nothing to reply at all.

With Sasuke

"Never give up to the darkness and I want you to make a promise."

"What is it, dobe?"

"Will you avenge me if I get killed by someone?'

"Obviously I will take revenge on him or her."

"Good but please stay away from the dark side."

 "Stop saying as if you will be killed. You are freaking me out."

He remembered the voices clearly. It all happened in the distant past. 

He remembered how Naruto was bleeding from his chest and how he carried Naruto back to Konoha. 

He remembered how he felt when Naruto died. 

And now, he has come back again! Not as a friend of the Leaf but as the enemy of the 5 elemental nations. No one knew the extent of his powers nor his origins. But only Sasuke and Konoha 11 knew about his origins. 

Sasuke slowly saw the colours changing and turning into a picture or rather a vision of the team 7, including Naruto and Kakashi eating as they talked happily.

Sakura got angry and strangled Naruto that he fell to the ground while everyone laughed.

The scene changed again and he found himself standing beside a vision of his and Naruto's adult form in a room. Naruto wore a cape on his back, on which the word "Nanadaime" was written. The vision Sasuke wore a black cloak and he held his waist with one of his hands.

"Sasuke. I am feeling nervous. What is I screw everything up and earn glares? What if I forget my speech? What if..." Naruto started blabbering as vision Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Naruto. You have always waited for this moment which comes once in a lifetime. So take a deep breath and calm down."

"Thanks Sasuke. I don't know what I would I have done without you." Naruto said as he grinned.

The colours changed again and this time, the youngest Uchiha found himself in the Uchiha clan house.

The silence if the room was filled with the sudden sounds of footsteps. Sasuke walked to the source of the sounds to inspect.

Opening the door in front of him, he saw his younger self crying in front of corpses of his mother and father. The whole room was dark.

The I.Sasuke (Illusion Sasuke) was suddenly covered with brightness as the bodies disappeared and he seemed to be older.