26

Tenten:So....

Shino:Hey, you said this three times in a row. Will you ever let me to do this.

Tenten:Well, you have been a host for a longer time than me. Anyways, welcome to Chapter 26.

Shino: (Glares at Tenten before facing towards the viewers) So, this chapter will contain a lot of actions....

Shay:You two. Get out of the way. Its time for beginning of the story.

Sasuke stared at Naruto who was supposed to be one of the strongest in the akatsuki. He knew that he was the last hope of this alternate world. This fake world.

Taking out his sword, he rushed toawrds Hebi trying to stab the man. But, Hebi managed to deflect the sword with a kunai.

Sasuke smirked before making handsigns with his free hand and blowed a large fireball, which Hebi managed to dodge.

It was almost evening by the time when Sasuke felt that his chakra was slowly decreasing. He knew that he had to rely of kinjutsu and taijutsu.

He quickly took a sealing scroll and unsealed a staff. It was of black colour almost similar to the one which Hiruzen held.

Hebi gave a boring look before taking a katana in his hand. Before he knew what was going on, Sasuke rushed towards Hebi after throwing a kunai towards him which he managed to deflect it before it struck him. Hebi quickly threw his senbons which he kept in his pocket.

But Sasuke quickly deflected the senbon very quickly. As he neared Hebi, he quickly brought the forward end of the staff on the ground and was launched into the air almost immediately. Holding the staff, he struck it on Hebi's head. But Hebi managed to block the damage that might have been caused by the cylindrical weapon.

Sasuke grunted as he suddenly took out a kunai. And stabbed it on Hebi's leg.

"You think that the Kunai will hurt me? Hebi asked.

"No, but look down and behold the explosion." Sasuke smirked as he saw Hebi's eyes widening.

But what Sasuke didn't take in account was the speed of Hebi. In a blink of an eye, Hebi quickly took out the kunai and flung it into opposite direction.

Sasuke's eyes widened as he realised that Direction of the kunai was going towards his crush, Sakura.

He quickly jumped towards Sakura and felt a sharp pain in his body. Before the paper could even detonate, Obito quickly absorbed the Paper bomb into his Kamui dimension.

Sasuke quickly performed a first aid medical ninjutsu on his wound.

Glaring towards Hebi, Sasuke ran towards him and attempted to kick him on his stomach. But he found that his leg was trapped by Hebi who caught it easily.

"You are weak." Sasuke heard Hebi muttering it into his ears before being thrown away.

[Fire style: Fireball jutsu]

Fire came out from Sasuke's mouth as he recovered in the mid air.

But it was still futile as all the fire jutsus are only useful for making fireplaces.

Gritting his teeth, Sasuke formed a chidori on his hands and rushed towards his look alike. But as he neared Hebi, he found that his hands were caught by Hebi in the last moment.

Seizing his chance, Sasuke attempted to kick him on his guts. It worked as Hebi's eyes widened involuntarily.

Quickly jumping away he shouted "Why did you left the Village, Hebi?"