79. The Art Of Emotions

Well, the fight occurred and ended just as I expected...except that Hyuuga kicking me. Naruto thought as he moved from one place to another, searching for worthy opponents.

That's when his eyes fell on a pale boy with short hair. Naruto looked as the boy drew on a scroll and  raised his hands with two fingers protruding out of his fist.

Much to the fascination of Naruto, black caricatures of lion came into being and attacked Naruto's clones.

And I found him. Naruto thought with a grin as he walked towards Sai.

"Hello replacement." Naruto said as he approached Sai who looked around.

"I believe that you must be the main clone."

"Rumours spread fast. Don't they?" Naruto said as he approached Sai with a smile. 

Sai just returned the smile and said "Please don't call me replacement. My name is Sai." 

"Oh! I know your name. Or else why would I come to fight against you?" Naruto asked.

"Maybe its because you are dickless." Sai said innocently.

"Replacement. I already know that you call Sasuke by that name. Can you call me Naruto instead of any nicknames? Cuz I would really appreciate it." Naruto said as he unsealed a sword and inspected it.

"As long as you call me by my name, I am ready to call you by your name." Sai said as he unsheathed his tanto.

"Very well, Sai. Now come on, let's fight." Naruto said as he stared at Sai for a short period of time before both of them walked towards each other.

Few moments after they passed each other, both the ninjas grabbed their respective weapons and swung it to each other. 

[SFX: Clang!] 

Naruto smirked and started created a crystal blade on his free left hand and attempted to swing it across Sai's head. 

Sound of another clang was heard as Naruto quickly grabbed Sai and threw him in the air. 

Sai quickly drew an eagle on which he mounted and started flying in the air while drawing parasitic worms which he dropped on Naruto, who just slashed through the worms easily. 

"Tch! So you are that painter who drew those wolves during the war which kept bugging me all the time. Aren't you?" Naruto questioned. 

"Yes. That's correct." Sai shouted as his bird dodged the pikes thrown by Naruto.

"Well, I know a lot of things about you, Sai. But I don't know one thing about you. What was your your objective given by Danzo?" Naruto asked.

"To protect Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake who are valuable assets of Konoha was my main objective." Sai said after he jumped from the bird landing safely. 

"Oh! Is that so? I have no idea what Danzo sees in Sasuke or Kakashi except that they can be molded into perfect weapons through brainwashing which I am sure that Danzo did but still..." Naruto questioned as Sai stuck a paper bomb on Naruto's feet which the latter quickly removed it from the feet and stuck on a kunai and threw in the air which destroyed the eagle.

"Well, since Danzo is dead, I suppose that I tell you about his plans. He actually wished well for you." Sai said.

"I fail to understand you." Naruto said as he tilted his head towards right in confusion. 

"Do you remember that when you were banished by Konoha Council, Danzo was the only one who did not raise his hands?" Sai asked. By now,  both the men stopped fighting.