80. Kyuubi rampage

"Enough is Enough. Time for the actual battle." Naruto said as he moved through multiple handsigns and bringing his hands down on the ground, releasing immense amount of orange smoke which temporarily blinded everyone.

"What on the earth is that?" One of the shinobis exclaimed as soon as the smoke cleared to reveal an orange furred animal.

"Good Heavens! Is that-?"

A Konoha shinobi recognized the beast and shouted. "ITS THE NINE TAILS!"

Indeed. The smoke finally cleared to reveal the swishing tails and large canines of the Nine Tailed Fox standing all in its glory!

Everyone started to back down with fear and shock, before they started fleeing only for Sasuke to quickly advance forwards.

"What's our commander thinking?" The shinobis thought before coming to stop when they saw Sasuke wielding his blade in his hand and Konoha 11, Obito and Rin facing towards the nine tails.

"IF YOU WANT TO FLEE, FLEE! THE HOKAGE HAS GIVEN ME ORDERS TO DEFEAT NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I WILL COMPLETE IT NO MATTERS THE COST! YOU MAY GO AND TELL THE HOKAGE THAT THE COMMANDER AND KONOHA 11 HAS DONE THEIR JOB WELL!" Sasuke shouted as the shinobis' morale returned and took their positions, getting ready to meet their fate.

"On my mark." Sasuke shouted as the shinobis took their positions.

"CHARGE!!"

Naruto looked as the shinobis started charging towards the Nine tailed fox with swords and going through multiple handsigns. He just smirked and the Kyuubi started moving forwards in great speed.

The nine tailed beast lashed out it tails on the shinobi alliance and created a great deal of havoc among them.

"MY MAN! DON'T LOSE TO YOUR FEAR. DON'T GIVE IN. COME ON!!!" Sasuke shouted as he rushed towards the leg of Kurama with a chidori and attempted to cut it off only for his plan to fail as he saw the claws rushing towards him causing the Uchiha to cancel his jutsu and use his susanoo to form a shield around his body.

The Susanoo held its sword in the air and brought it down to cut on of the tails before it fell to the ground due to the force exerted from the lashing of one of its tails on the ground which created an immense earthquake and many shinobis died being trapped in between the cracks forming on the ground.

Sasuke thought for a moment before shouting "INO. CONNECT MY MIND TO ALL THE SHINOBIS."

Ino gave a glance to Sasuke and saw the determination in his eyes before quickly smirking and proceeding to do the jutsu.

[Mind Body Transmission Jutsu]

"Sasuke. You can relay your plans and your memories to the shinobis now." Ino said telepathically.

"My dear shinobis." Everyone heard the voice of Sasuke and saw the thoughts going on in his head. They saw the younger form of the youngest Uchiha crying in front of Fugaku and Mikoto's corpses.

I am sorry Sasuke. Itachi, who recovered during the duel between Neji and Naruto, thought as he quickly came to a stop.

Next, the alliance saw Sasuke meeting Naruto for the first time and looking away from each other.

Everyone in the battlefield witnessed the growth of Sasuke and how he changed from a vengeful boy who would cut through anyone getting in his way to a kind and loving boy who cherished all his friends.

The people in the shinobi alliance saw the striking changes that took place in Naruto as the memories continued to appear in their mind.

"Naruto, my friend." They heard the sound of Sasuke speaking "He used to be just like me in the present. He may be a cold killer to each and everyone of you but remember that a man in the present is because of who he was in the past."