98. Wedding at the leaf Hiden

[Alternate title= How Gaara got along with Fuu]

"Argh!" Ino gave a yell of annoyance as Choji just continued to eat his pack of chips.

"Come on Ino. You should be happy that your best friend is getting married." Shikamaru said as he just groaned.

"HAPPY?! SHE WILL MARRY BEFORE ME AND THAT WOULD MEAN THAT I LOST THE CHALLENGE. TO EVEN MAKE IT WORSE, HER GROOM WILL BE SASUKE! HUMPH! " Ino shouted as Shikamaru just scratched his ear.

"Troublesome women! I will never understand them." Shikamaru remarked in a bored voice.

"But you have me." Sai said as he suddenly appeared behind her in a cheerful manner causing Ino to yell out of fright.

"DON'T EVER COME FROM BEHIND ME, SAI!" Ino shouted as Sai merely smiled before the Kunoichi calmed down a bit.

"You are right, Sai. Its just that seeing my childhood crush and best friend hurts me a bit." Ino said as she gave sad smile.

"Huh?! Then why are you smiling?" Sai asked, confused.

"Its because... Just leave it Sai. We will talk about this later." Ino said as she gave an eye smile towards Sai, who just smiled back while Shikamaru just sighed and Choji remained oblivious of his surroundings as he continued to eat his pack of chips.

"Forgive me for interrupting the conversations of the love doves..." They suddenly heard a voice them. Turning around they saw Temari and her brothers as she continued "But what will buy for the newly wedded couple?"

"Gaara, Temari, Kankuro. Its been a long time." Choji said.

"Yeah. Our little brother here got carried away by some letter from his crushand was dancing in the office due to which we were late." Kankuro said as Gaara immediately got a tick mark.

"Kankuro! For the last time... FUU IS NOT MY CRUSH!" Gaara shouted angrily as Kankuro just smirked as Gaara quickly covered his mouth.

"Ah! So her name's Fuu." Temari just laughed.

"Gaara and Fuu un-" Kankuro sang.

"I will kill you." Gaara said with hate filled voice which Kankuro didn't pay any attention.

"-der a tree. Kissing each other." Gaara immediately blushed.

"Never thought that Gaara have that type of emotions." Ino said as she smirked.

"Well, admit it brother." Temari said in a voice filled with mischief. "You just spat out a lot of evidence and there is no way you can hide it."

Gaara sighed and said with a dreamy expression. "Its not like that I have any feelings for her but when I saw her first time after the war, I felt my heart beating faster and the next thing I knew, I was in the medical room. I just want to ruffle her green hair and her lips... they are so rosy and makes me very happy..."

"SO happy that you want to kiss her." Shikamaru said in a mischief filled yet bored voice.

"Yes.... WAIT! WHAT? NO!" Gaara shouted getting flustered.

"Come on Gaara. You should just ask her out." Temari said.

"But she will refuse me." Gaara said in a depressed voice before quickly changing the subject. "Anyways, Shikamaru. Is the meeting room ready?"

"Yes Kazekage sama." Shikamaru replied in a serious voice as the boys walked away leaving the girls behind.

"Psst. He is so flustered that he is changing the subject." Temari whispered into Ino who just snickered before suddenly getting an idea in her mind.