50 (Happy Birthday Naruto)+ A Bonus Dialogue

Publish time: 10th October 2021  1:48am JST  9thOctober 2021 22:18 IST

10th October

Konohagakure

Sasuke woke up early in the morning after hearing the alarm clock.

Why is the date 10th October  7th year of Godaime seems to be so familiar? Sasuke wondered for a moment before a sudden realization came across his mind. 

Oh! Its your birthday. Huh? My friend. Sasuke thought as a smile appeared on his lips. 

After performing his morning rituals, Sasuke got ready for the day. He wore a white cloth under a Jounin Jacket. 

He walked to Itachi's room, which was just next to his, and saw that Itachi was already awake. The elder Uchiha turned around to see Sasuke and he smiled at him. 

"Ah! So you are awake, Sasuke?" Itachi said with a smile. 

"Yes Itachi nii. Today is a very special day. Can you guess what?" Sasuke asked. 

"Yes Sasuke. I know that its Naruto's birthday." Itachi said. 

"How did you know?"

"Well, I was the anbu who used to keep an watch on him when he was 5 years old." Itachi said

"Come on, Itachi nii. Let's go to Konoha cemetery to pay our respects to Naruto." Sasuke said as he turned around to leave the room. 

With Itachi

Itachi looked at the retreating back of Sasuke and sighed. 

Well that was a close one. I almost made Sasuke suspisious. When the time comes for the revelation, I hope that you can forgive me Sasuke. Itachi thought. 

A few minutes later

The konoha cemetery was packed with Konoha 11 and their senseis and the Hokage. They had come to pay  respect to Naruto, who died young. 

Sasuke walked to the cemetery and laid a flower muttering a Happy Birthday to Naruto and went back to his place. 

Next was Hinata, whose crush on Naruto was no longer a secret. Everyone in Konoha knew about it. A tear was seen falling down from her eyes. She walked to the grave and laid a bouquet of flowers in the vase. 

Naruto kun. You were the one who filled Konoha 11 and other's heart. Now you are gone just like a dying camellia. I still have the gift you gave me when we were young, a crystallized camellia. Let me tell you a truth, I love you Naruto. You helped me to get stronger and motivated me to fight against Neji. You avenged me by beating Neji in Chunin exams. I would have gone on reminiscing more and more but a lot of people are waiting to pay respect to you. So I can only say thank you for accompanying me in the journey of life. 

A tear rolled on her cheeks and fell on the petals of the Camellia flower. 

Uzushiogakure

Naruto was celebrating his birthday with the Jinchurikis and the memebers of Omagatoki when he felt a droplet of water falling on his cheeks. 

He didn't know why but he felt that he should not rub away the droplet of water as it caused him to feel an unexplainable feeling.

Konohagakure 

After everyone completed paying their respects to Naruto, Tsunade walked to the grave and kept a bouquet of yellow chrysanthemums in the vase placed just near the grave of Naruto.