14

With Naruto

Naruto looked as the foxes came running to him. He started communicating with them which Obito did not understand. Immediately a smirk went across his lips.

Once the foxes merged into Naruto's body, he looked at Obito and said "Kakuzu is dead through Sasuke's stongest and newest jutsu named Kirin. Hidan has not died yet. But he will soon die out of malnutrition. It is quite ironic that the immortals are dead. Isn't it, Obito?"

Obito nodded towards Naruto and said "Is Sasuke injured while using the Kirin?"

"Nope. But he is out of Chakra."

Suddenly, a voice rang out acros their minds. It was Pain.

"Silent Blonde. Tobi. There is a bad news given by Zetsu. Orochimaru is trying to make some one the jinchchuriki of Sanbi."

"It's a bad news. Pain sama, but how did Orochimaru got his hands on the Sanbi? The last time I checked, he vanished along with his previous jinchchuriki, Yagura." Naruto said.

"Well, you are correct but you have to go now. I will provide you the coordinates." Pain said.

"Come on, Obito. We spent too much time here." Naruto said after getting the required coordinates.

Orochimaru' hideout

"Kabuto, what do you know of Sanbi Bijju?" Orochimaru asked.

"Well, the Sanbi is the three tailed beast. He was created along with the none other beasts. His previous jinchchriki was the ex-mizukage, Yagura who was killed by Itachi with Amaterasu. Am I correct, Orochimaru sama?" Kabuto asked.

"Yes, my dear Kabuto. You are correct indeed. Go to the lake along with a boy named Yukimaru. He lost his mother to Guren Saan, the crystal user of Oto. And also take Guren with you. When the time comes, you will reveal everything to Yuukimaru regarding Guren. Yukimaru will certainly start trusting Guren."

"With due respect, I am not getting anything. Why are you saying this?" Kabuto asked with Orochimaru grinning.

"First of all, Otogakure does not have any Jinchchuriki. Using him, we can destroy Konoha which lacks Jinchchuriki. Konoha is fool to let a jinchchuriki slip out of its grasp."

"Hm, that means Yukimaru will become the new Jinchchuriki of Sanbi. Isn't it?"

"Yes my boy. You are finally getting it. Now, go to the prision where Guren is in charge right now and recruit her along with three others randomly. After that, ask them to wait at the lake while you get Yukimaru from Taki." Orochimaru said.

As Kabuto left, no one, including Orochimaru, noticed man with aloe vera appearance, wearing black cloaks with red clouds, entering into the ground.

Otogakure prision

"Guren, Orochimaru would like to make a deal with you." Kabuto said to a blue haired woman wearing green clothes.

"And what would that be? And make it fast. I don't have the whole day." Guren said with Kabuto smirking at her.

"Well, you have to assist us in sealing of sanbi into a little boy. And also you have to take care of him until the time comes for the sealing process." Kabuto said.

"And what's would I get from this deal?" The blue haired woman asked.

"You will get to assist Orochimaru sama. He has a great regard for your kekkei genkai." Kabuto lied.

Guren's eye would have shone in happiness of it was offered in the past. She could not believe that she will be able to assist the snake sanin. It was her lifelong dream. But she later realised her dream was a mistake. So she became very suspicious of the schemes done by Orochimaru.

"Alright, I will come with you. But what does he wants with the three tails."

"He wants to make a boy named Yukimaru to become jinchcuriki of Sanbi. Also, Otogakure is in dire need if a jinchchuriki." Kabuto replied.

"So that's what he wants. To make an innocent boy to become a weapon or the sound. Well, Konoha will be very interested to learn this." Guren thought.

Yes, Guren was actually a spy of Konoha who was sent by Jiraiya of the Sanin to pass information about Oto. She became a spy when she was training with Naruto for Crystal kekkei genkai.

After the brutal match among all the prisoners ordered by Guren, she selected
three people namely Rinji, Nurari, Kigi, Kiho and Gozu.

In the meantime, she sent a secret message to Konoha regarding the situation through a pigeon after Kabuto left.

Seven hours later

Konohagakure

Tsunade was dealing with paperwork, the kage's worst enemy. Sweat dripped down from her brow as she killed each paper by signing them.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps. Instantly, the door burst open revealing that it was Shizune.

"Shizune, you better have a good reason for bursting into my office." Tsunade said with Shizune rolling her eyes.

"Tsunade sama, Guren has sent me this letter through a pigeon. Its an emergency regarding Orochimaru."

"Wait, by Guren, you mean the woman who taught Naruto the crystal jutsus?",

"Yes. It's her"

"Give me the letter to me right now." Tsunade ordered with Shizune quickly giving the letter.

To
The Honourable Hokage Sama

Madam,

Orochimaru has ordered me to assist his assistant and others for the sealing of the Sanbi into a little boy. He wants the boy to become the weapon of Otogakure. Please send Shinobis to Yamaguchi lake for the intervention right now.

Yours sincerely
Guren

Tsunade's eyes widened upon seeing her former teammate's plan for increasing the strength of Otogakure.

"Shizune, send Team 7, Team 8, and Tenten and Rock Lee right now." Tsunade ordered.

Soon, the teams arrived to the Hokage's office. Sasuke looked at Lady Tsunade and asked "How can we be of your service, Tsunade Sama?"

Tsunade briefed the mission and was satisfied to see ninjas widening their eyes in shock and concern.

"So, can you manage this or should I send the Anbu?" Tsunade asked.

"Hai Tsunade sama. We will do the mission without a question. But I hope that Silent Blonde does not appear out of nowhere." Sasuke said.

"I hope so. Sasuke. I hope so." Tsunade said as the team exited the room.

A/N: Hello, my cute readers. I am back with another update. This chaoter marks the beginning of the infamous three tailed arc. Infamous because it is known as the longest filler in Naruto franchise. But in this story, this arc will play a major role.

Join me next time to witness the battle against the Sanbi.

And as usual
Peace out
Shay P.C.