96. Obito Shinden: The fiery whirling eye

1
"Naruto..." Obito looked at the mentioned blond without turning back.

"You better become a Hokage." And the next moment, he found himself breaking into several pieces.

He abruptly opened his eyes and saw a girl whom he loved.

"Rin?" Obito asked, speechless.

"I have been waiting for you." Rin said with a smile.

"Really. I am sorry that I made you wait." Obito said as Rin extended her hands towards Obito and held his hands

"I have been watching you all along." She held Obito's palm and said "Let's go."

And that's when Obito started crying out of happiness.

"Where?" He asked.

"To meet an old man." Rin replied.

"Wait. I still have a work to do." Obito said as he vanished after he explained.

"I will be right back." Obito shouted.

5 minutes later

"Oh! You arrived!" Rin exclaimed as Obito appeared before her.

"Did you see what Bakashi just accomplished?" Obito asked, barely containing his excitement while Rin just nodded and smiled.

"Come on, Obito. Let's go. It's not wise to keep an old man waiting." Rin said as she pulled Obito towards a white light.

..........................
               2

Soon, Obito regained his sight and looked around to see an old man in white robes sitting on the air. Rabbit ears adorned on his forehead and he had a calm and serene face. His eyes wandered softly as he gazed at Obito, who just kept quiet before both the ninjas bowed down before the old man.

"So you have arrived." The old man said as Obito and Rin straightened themselves once again.

"Rikudo senin. How can we be of your service?" Obito asked as Hagoromo remained calm.

"I have a deal for both of you." Hagoromo said. "First of all, this is a deal for both of you. Listen to me very carefully." Hagoromo said as both the ninjas perked up.

"Since both of you did not get to fully show your potential and enjoy your life fully, I have decided to resurrect both of you in an alternate universe wherein you will have to go through and find the way to stop the resurrection of Madara Uchiha from happening once again." Hagoromo said.

"And what is the difference between the two worlds?" Rin asked.

"Impressive! How did you know that there might be some differences?" Hagoromo enquired.

"Wait. I got it." Obito said before explaining. "Instead of mentioning that we can travel back to time, you told us that we will be going to an alternate universe. Ain't I correct?" Obito asked looking towards Rin, who nodded.

"Correct." Rin said.

"Well, as for your question, you have to figure the difference by yourselves. I will only tell you that this world has been constructed in such a way that you will be able to do your job easily than compared to your world. But don't be mistaken. By easy, I don't mean that it will be a piece of cake. Instead, you will have to face the consequences of the future which you are building." Hagoromo warned.

"Understood." Both the ninjas said as they nodded.

"This is for Obito. I will make another deal with you. To atone for your sins, you will have to travel to two alternate universe, including the one to which I am sending you. And one more thing, I will be removing both of your memories of meeting each other."