43

.

Location: Land of Fire Daimyo's mansion

6 figures, wearing black cloaks with red spirals were seen walking into the extravagant traditional Japanese palace. It was painted in different types of colors. 

Looking up at the rooftops, Naruto took a note of the dragon sculpture which was made of gold. He also took note of Samurais standing on the rooftop with bows and arrows. 

Chakra enhanced Arrows. Naruto thought.

"Karin, Juugo, Kabuto and Suigetsiu. Take position around the walls. Its your responsibility to make sure that no survivors manages to make it out alive. Is that understood?" Naruto commanded. 

"I have one question. What about the children?" Karin asked. 

"Except the children of the royalty, spare the other children under the age of 16." 

"Why not the royalty?" Karin asked. 

"Because they represent the old society,  which we are destroying." Naruto said as Karin swallowed  a thick saliva.

"If someone wants to bail, they can bail out now." Naruto said. 

No one said anything, which made Naruto smirked. 

"Great. Tobi and I will infiltrate the palace and complete the main objective." Naruto said.  "Karin got to the south. Kabuto, go to the east. Suigetsu, to west. Juugo to North. Use everything to kill the survivors. Don't kill the children, except the royalty. Now go go."

With that Naruto's body dispersed into several foxes and Obito disappeared in a swirl. The Border team shunshined to their respective position and hid themselves properly. 

 With Obito

Naruto and Obito walked to the main entrance. They saw the samurais standing near the alarms which were made of gold. 

Tch. Why are the Daimyos so engrossed with the golds? Instead of buying the gold, they could have used the money for the development of the Land of Fire and creation of the villages.  

As the blonde walked, Obito noticed Naruto's body turning into red. His eyes widened.

"Naruto. Don't tell  me that you will do it."

"I am taking my job seriously as you can see. I will kill the royalty and also the workers working for them. I want this to be over as soon as I can. So I am going all out." Naruto said.

With that, the blonde quickly stepped on the ground which broke the tiles and the next moment, a bright red flash was seen.

Obito could do nothing but watch the scene in shock and awe.

The red flash moved so fast that when the samurais fired the arrows in a sync, it didn't even stop.

It was a remarkable scene to see the the blue chakra enhanced blades of arrows passing across the red flash missing the target completely. The darkness of the night added icing to the brilliant show of blue light fighting against a red light.

Bloody hell. That's amazing display of light.

Obito quickly snapped himself out of reverie and quickly used his kamui to help the children escape from the flames.

With Naruto

"WHAT THE HELL!" Naruto heard a samurai shouting.

"Is it a monster? Is it a demon?" One of the civilians shouted in shock.