56

One day, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were returning to Konoha after a mission, when Sasuke suddenly sneezed.

The droplets fell on Sakura's dress, who at first remained calm before snapping and punching Sasuke on his shoulder causing him to fly away.

"I MIGHT BE A FANGIRL OF YOU BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE THE LIBERTY TO SNEEZE ON ME, YOU IDIOT."Sakura shouted angrily as she held Sasuke by his collar.

In the meantime, Naruto just decided to stay out of the strange conflict, which he mused as lover's dispute.

"Anyways, I think it would be better if we keep on going. After all, we still have to report to Granny Tsunade." Naruto said as he gave a sheepish laugh shaking his hands to calm his idiotic teammates who were still not aware that he was just a clone made from Kyuubi chakra, while the real Naruto already left Konoha and joined Akatsuki. 

The pinkette stopped beating the ravenette before she crossed her arms and turned around with a huff. Sasuke was still lying on the ground still groaning, as his teammates struck up a conversation about food. 

The next day

Hokage's office 

"So, since you have completed your medical ninjutsu training....." Tsunade was saying to Sakura when she noticed that Sakura looked tired and was shaking weakly.

"Sakura, are you alright?" Shizune who was standing right behind Tsunade asked, concerned. 

Sakura was about to say something but before she could say, she started leaning towards her right dangerously and was would have fell on the ground if not for Tsunade's reflex.

"SAKURA. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO SNEEZE ON YOU?" Tsunade asked, alarmed. ]

"Sasuke kun" Sakura managed to croak out before she fell into a deep slumber.

A few hours later 

Tsunade, along with Shizune came out of the ICU, where Sakura was kept, wearing special pandemic clothes. 

"Its just as I feared." Tsunade muttered under her breath with Shizune looking at the lady hokage with a confused look on her face. 

"What are you afraid of?" Shizune asked seriously. 

"The village where Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke went in the previous mission was infected with a mysterious virus a few years ago." Tsunade said.

"And what was the name of the virus?" Shizune asked reluctantly.

"Chakra virus. I suspect that Sakura is infected with Chakra virus which is highly contagious. It is a rare and dangerous type of virus that affects a person's ability to mould chakra." Tsunade said as Shizune was shocked to hear that such kind of virus exists.

"What should we do about it?" Shizune asked.

"Since we are still recovering from the Konoha Crush carried out by Orochimaru, we cannot afford to have anything that will cripple the village's repair and development." Tsunade said thoughtfully before shouting "Shizune...."

"Hai Tsunade sama."

"I want Uchiha Sasuke to be captured right now. And also, evacuate the village immediately without anyone knowing anything about the virus." Tsunade ordered before Shizune disappeared in shunshin.

That night

Sasuke was walking back to his apartment to catch up his sleep. They took a long time to walk back to the village and they couldn't take rest on their way. He was still tired from the previous day's mission.