83. Everyone's will to survive

"Hahahaha! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! I WANT MORE PAIN MORE BLOOD. ATTACK ME NOW!!!!"

"Sasuke, we need a tactic to outsmart Naruto right now." Kakashi said as Sasuke nodded.

"Actually, I have one." Sasuke said as he smirked. "Formation 1020"

"Understood." Sakura said as she took out two katanas from a sealing scroll.

"Huh?! Where did you learn to wield a Katana?" Naruto enquired.

"Oh! Thus is not a katana but its actually dual bladed Katana, which I made by myself. Tenten helped me in wielding styles." Sakura said as she connected the handles of the swords with each other.

Naruto turned around and saw that Kakashi and Sasuke were also wielding swords.

Turning towards Rin, Kakashi motioned her to attack the blond with punches.

In the meantime, Obito who was observing the battle immediately recognised the formation as he used to spy on Team 7 when they trained with each other.

I should help them out. Since I am already aware of the formation, it should not be too troublesome to help them out. Obito thought as he took out a pipe and appeared in front of Kakashi.

"Kakashi, I am aware of that formation so I am going to help you out."

"How did you know? We made sure that no one was observing us when we trained." Kakashi asked.

"Well, I was spying you from the place where you never expect me to be. Now is not the time to talk." Obito replied as he spun his pipe.

"Well, I am not aware of what you are going to do but I will use my katana and crystal blade." Naruto said as he took out his katana and a crystal blade appeared on his wrist.

This position... Hmm... It seems like a defensive one. Let's see who has the less defensive position. Naruto thought as he scanned through his previous teammates and senseis.

According to my calculation, Sakura's position seems to be less defensive... Weak enough for me to break into the formation. Naruto thought as he appeared in front of Sakura who was caught by surprise but she escaped just in time for Naruto to strike on the rock.

Not wanting Naruto to react, Sasuke rushed in front of the blond and attempted to strike him on his heart only for Naruto to block the sword easily and quickly moved his crystal blade just in time to block Kakashi's sword which was aimed at his neck.

At the same time, Sakura rushed towards Naruto with her dual bladed sword and thrusted it into Naruto's stomach but to her surprise, a fox suddenly came out of the stomach, before reconnecting into its former place once again.

"Peekaboo cunning fox" Obito muttered as he appeared behind Naruto who was still in the same position and quickly attempted to knock him out with the pipe which he he was holding while Rin cane out from the ground surprising Naruto.

As the distance between pipe and the punch and Naruto's body reduced, Sasuke and Kakashi suddenly felt a great deal of force acting against their own and were thrown into the air.

Swiftly catching Rin's punch and Obito's pipe, he kicked Rin on her head, making her unconscious and before Obito could punch Naruto with his free hand, the latter punched him on his chin causing him a minor injury.

[Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu]

Naruto quickly raised a crystal wall to protect himself from the fireball.

Quickly turning around towards the source of new sound, he saw a few birds made of lightning trying to attack him. He quickly destroyed the birds with a minor wind jutsu.

Next, he suddenly attacked Sakura who blocked her sword and held her position before suddenly smirking and detaching the other side of the sword.

Sakura twisted her sword into Naruto's stomach but before she could even do it, Naruto suddenly escaped the blow which would have been disastrous if she was successful.

"Tch! I should really admit it. I am quite impressed by how much you have improved from a crying girl who was incapable of defending herself to a girl who would create an ingenious weapon of her own style." Naruto complimented.

"Well, thank you for the compliment, Naruto." Sakura said as she smiled gracefully at the blond, before a frown replaced her face. "Although its quite sad that you took the wrong path even after having a lot of friends."

Obito suddenly appeared with a swirl behind Naruto and laid his kunai on Naruto's throat and said "It would be wise for you to surrender. You cannot use the fox replacement technique or whatever as this kunai is a special one which I developed just before the war."

"If you trusted me then why did you create a weapon?" Naruto enquired, without moving.

"Well, I trusted Madara in my last life and where did it get me? Betrayal. After such a betrayal, I couldn't get myself to trust anyone else, maybe except the team 7. So I created a weapon just in case you betray me." Obito said as sighed. "Naruto. I won't ask again. Surrender or else I will have no choice but to kill you."

"Well, it might be true that you got me with that special kunai or whatever. Still, a fox is able to get out of the tricky situations." Naruto said as he suddenly ducked and struck a surprised Obito's leg causing him to fall down.

Before Naruto could stab Obito with his crystal blade, he suddenly felt the ground shaking and the next moment, the ground suddenly gave away causing Naruto to jump to a higher platform while the Uchiha was rescued by Kakashi's kamui.

The blond again scanned through his surroundings and decided to fight against Sakura again.

This time, he managed to land a punch on Sakura's stomach.

"Hngrk!" Sakura grunted as the blood forced its way out of the strongest kunoichi of Konoha after Tsunade.

Before she could even recover, Naruto jumped away and a sharp crystal pike came out of the ground and pierced through her stomach, resulting her to become unconscious.

"SAKURAAAAAA!!!!!" Sasuke screamed as he rushed to kill Naruto with a chidori in his hand.

As Sasuke got closer and closer, Sakura suddenly screamed and the next moment, her face was filled with black marks coming out a shining diamond on her forehead.

She punched the crystal pike with brute force and rushed towards Naruto in an attempt to stab him with the crystal.

Sasuke suddenly activated his rinnegan and switched place with Sakura along with the weapon which she held. As expected by Sasuke, she passed through Naruto without harming him.

This is the only chance which I have got and I must seize this opportunity. Oh Kami! Oh Buddha! Oh Amaterasu! Please lend me the strength. Sasuke thought as the blade went through the blond's chest and came to a stop.

Sasuke had to cover himself with his hand as blood fell on his face. That's when he heard a sound of clay breaking into pieces.

The mask! It has finally broken. Sasuke thought as he looked at Naruto's face which still had the burnt marks.

His eyes widened when he looked down and saw blood coming out of his friend's stomach.

I actually did it. It was not a thought of joy and surprise. Instead it was a thought of self-dissapointment and disbelief.

Shino: And that brings an end to 83rd chapter of Crystal in Darkness.

Tenten: We hope that you liked it.

Shino: And as always keep reading and....

Tenten: PEACE OUT!!!!!!