6

Kumokagure

"Yes Rin, he is alive." Naruto said.

Rin became speechless. She couldn't believe that the one who died by falling rocks was still alive and kicking. Suddenly she started laughing.

"Its a nice joke. Please tell another."

This irritated Naruto to no end but he remained composed. Sighing he said "Rin, since you don't believe me, I have no choice but to reveal my face to you." He reached his mask and pulled out carefully revealing his face.

Rin was at first surprised and she asked "Umm I might have seen that face somewhere. It looks so familiar." She put her chin on her fingers and started thinking.

Suddenly she jumped up and said "Wait, don't tell me that you are Naruto Uzumaki. I have seen your face on the photograph which I secretly acquired without anyone in the leaf knowing about it."

"Yes, It's I. By the way, I once lost my photograph. Don't tell me that it was you."

Rin started laughing and said "Well you caught me. But how are you and Obito alive? Is he doing ok? What happened to him after I so supposedly died?"

"Well, I cannot talk too much about Obito since I am his apprentice. He has taught me more than Kakashi did." Naruto said with Rin nodding at first.

"Wait a damn second, Obito better than Kakashi? Its quite unbelievable." Rin exclaimed.

"Yes Rin-san, I agree with you since I have heard his side of story. He used to be a deadlast. But how come you are alive?" Naruto said with sighing.

"Well you see, after I was so supposedly killed by Kakashi kun, the three tails suddenly took pity on me for no reason. He offered me a second chance on my life, an offer which I obviously accepted. I was later found by two kumo nins who took care of me without any discrimination on the basis of headband. Now I am a Kumo ninja. Till today, I remain confused why the Sanbi sacrificed its life for me and why the Kumo nins took care of me even if they were enemies of the leaf." Rin said with Naruto raising his eyes in surprise.

"Hmm, that's interesting and here is how I and Obito survied. After I rescued............."

(A/N: I have no need to explain what happened after. Do I?)

1 hour later

A satisfaction shone on Naruto's face as he left The Kumokagure gates. Even if  he lost his ability to express his emotions he still had some control on his emotions.

Suddenly, Naruto felt the urge to cough. He brought his hands near to his mouth and started coughing. When he removed his hands, he saw that a shock was awaiting for him. His hands was filled with blood!

Suddenly he felt something liquid on his face and he quickly attempted to wipe it away. But, he received his second shock of that day. Blood was spread all over his hands. He quickly walked to the river nearby to observe his face.

He saw that blood was coming out of both of his eyes. He only did the logical thing that everyone would do in that situation. He screamed forgetting about his missing heart.

"Kurama, what's happening to me?" He shouted mentally.

"Naruto, I have just completed my research. Its a bad news. So I want you to come into your mindscape " Kurama said in a serious voice.

Naruto's mindscape

He opened his eyes after meditation and saw that he was standing in a gutter. Not unusual since Naruto was always in darkness. But what was unusual was the fact that the liquid on which he was standing was scarlet red.

"What's going on Kurama?" He said with his voice filled with little fear.

"Well, umm you see when you were fighting against the Rin, the powder styled shinobi used a small amount of powder while Obito was distracted for a small moment and blew it into your face but you didn't notice about it somehow." Kurama said with Naruto still in his emotionless face.

"And yes, this jutsu affects your with blood especially in your lungs and your eyes. The powder caused this strange disease which cannot be healed by me." Kurama continued with Naruto metally panicking inside.

"Is there any way to delay my disease or to some extent heal it?" Naruto asked.

"Yes Naruto, but you have to go Tsunade or any other medic to delay it." The wise fox replied with Naruto sighing in relief.

"Alright then, I am writing to Tsunade right now in the alias of Monster. This will be the second letter."

Outside the mindscape

Naruto opened his eyes and quickly summoned Sumi, his favourite summon. He quickly wrote a letter, strapped it across the neck of Sumi and said "Go to Konoha Sumi. Right now."

Immediately, the orange furred animal rushed to Konoha.

"I only hope that Lady Tsunade hears to my request." Naruto thought as he walked on the road to Amekagure.

Konohakagure (After sometime)

Lady Tsunade sighed after she completed the first batch of the paperwork. She took the cup of Tea and drunk some of it.

"Sakura is showing Great determination in her medical course. She has no will to lose her dear ones which is great. I think that she will even surpass you, Tsunade Sama." Shizune commented.

Suddenly, a fox came to Tsunade and pulled her dress slowly. Tsunade looked at the fox and patted on its head before taking the letter.

She read the contents and her eyes widened.

Hokage sama

Just today, Silent blonde has been affected by some mysterious disease which has resulted in bleeding from his eyes and mouth. It was later found out that he was suffering due to one of the powder styled techniques. It is slowly killing him. But he has no wish to die in illness but in Sasuke/Kakashi's hand.

I request you to send some medicines to Silent Blonde so as to delay his disease. I have attached some of his blood samples so that you can test for the disaese.

Yours faithfully
MONSTER.

P. S. Don't tell anything about the disease to Sasuke or his teammates. They would get too overconfident resulting in their doom.

P.P.S. I was just talking to Silent Blonde and he wished that you would help him to delay his disease. I am his teammate so that I can report you about his conditions and spy on him.  This is the reason I know a lot about him.

Tsunade sighed as she quickly took the blood samples and tested them. She found that it was a disease which only she can cure. But, Tsunade decided not to cure but to send him medicines so that it could delay the death of Silent Blonde's disease.

A/N: And done. I want Tsunade to think that Monster is actually an assistant to Silent Blonde   who decided to spy on him without any village supporting him.