87. No rules in Survival

Multiple clangs resounding in the air were muffled by the the roar of the Kyuubi, the roar of the thunder and the sounds of the rain.

The Susanoo raised its sword and attempted to slash it through the Kyuubi's stomach only for it to be caught by the its handle.

A smile appeared on the Kyuubi's facial features before opening its mouth preparing for the bijudama attack.

Not willing to find out its effects, the Susanoo started flapping its wings and flew away just in time for the bijudama to be released and destroy the trees behind Sasuke, who looked the art of destruction in awe,, before hearing a familiar war cry.

"SHANNARO!!!!!" Sakura punched the ground causing a big crack to open, which almost absorbed the Kyuubi, if it hadn't jumped away on time.

At the same time, Hebi and Tenten were fighting against Killer Bee who was holding eight swords, with each being held at the joints of his body.

"Tenten. Just like we trained in the other world." Hebi shouted as he rushed towards Killer Bee who was charging towards them.

Hebi raised his sword while Tenten smirked and threw ninja stars and kunai towards Bee to cover Hebi's advance.

"NOW!!" Hebi shouted as he changed his direction to avoid the smoke which covered Killer Bee's sense of vision.

Bee jumped over the cloud before noticing Tenten's raised sword. He rapped some nonsense while aiming the blade towards Tenten.

As the both sword wielders reached closer with Tenten starting to spin her sword, the sword in her hand suddenly vanished as Killer Bee's eyes widened in shock.

Turning around quickly, he saw the sword in Hebi's hand before feeling the blade going through his stomach.

[Amenotejikara]

Hebi jumped away, leaving the sword in Bee's stomach.

"Heh! I didn't know that you have that rinnegan... Hebi Uchiha." Bee said, already informed of Obito's story in his previous life and Naruto's incident in the Alternate Universe. "Although I am curious how did you get that?"

"I got it from this scroll in Uchiha temple which was really helpful in helping me to obtain this eye." Hebi said as he took out a scroll before putting it away.

"Oh! But did you really think that you have already defeated me?" Bee asked as he removed his sword revealing that no blood was flowing out. Instead of blood, his stomch contained tentacles which were moving towards each other to fix his stomach.

"No. I already knew that power which you posses and I must confess that I am really jealous to see your power." Hebi said before performing few handsigns.

[Fire style: Fire ball jutsu]

Bee escaped the jutsu right on time for the fireball to turn the tree behind him to explode in flames.

"Tch!" Tenten muttered under her breath in frustration.

"Its going to be a long day." Hebi remarked as Tenten nodded.

Suddenly, Bee's skin changed into pinkish colour and the next moment,he turned into a pink bull with tails resembling octopus.

"Well, now it seems that you have left me with me no choice but to use the Susanoo." Hebi said as a purple susanoo came into being.

"TENTEN. I WILL STILL NEED YOUR HELP!" Hebi shouted as he raised his sword and slashed across Killer Bee's tails, cutting one of them effectively.

Bee quickly slammed the susanoo with its tails and Hebi fell to the ground with the susanoo still activated.