11

Location: Land Of Water (Outside the Mist Village)
Time: 10:31 PM

A dark figure was seen rushing out of nowhere in the Mist. The figure wore a red cloth with floral patterns. Right now, he was escaping from Hunter-Nins. Suddenly he threw something to the ninjas hunting him. The sharp object pierced into the neck of one of the ninja. The poor Ninja looked down to see a blue rock like object protruding out of his neck. The next moment, his head completely broke into different pieces. Ice came out from his head along with the flesh of his body.

The comrade of the fallen Ninja suddenly got an desire to unleash vengeance on their target, only to meet the same fate as the former mentioned ninja.

The dark figure chuckled and said "No one will be able to catch Aizawa, the ice dragon of the mist." And he disappeared into the mist emitted by him when he heard other Hunter nins coming in their way.

His name was Aizawa Kurianagi, an ice user. His rank is S rank and classified as Missing Nin.

Outside the borders of Land of Water

Naruto walked along with his accomplice, Obito Uchiha. Obito was wearing his mask which he usually does. But he was under the guise of identity of Tobi.

Why? You may ask. Well let's say, they were in the fish market and Naruto was buying fishes for the next dinner.

Naruto's patience often knew no limits but dealing with Tobi required even the next level of Patience which even Naruto lacked.

"Tobi, shut it or else.......I will kill you." Naruto said.

"Aww, Naruto senpai must not kill Tobi." Tobi cooed with Naruto sighing.

Naruto put the fish into his sealing scroll the duo walked to a camp. Suddenly they saw Hidan Kakuzu walk-on on the same road as they were walking.

"Ah! Silent Blonde, there you are. It's been a long time since I saw you." Kakuzu said.

"Yeah. It's true."

"Oi Oi Kakuzu look at what time it is. We should keep going. We have to capture an ice f*ing
user."Hidan sweared forgetting that Naruto was right in front of him.

Suddenly he felt a wave of KI rushing towards him. It was so strong that everyone could not breathe at all. The three members looked at Naruto who was emitting the KI.

"Hidan, would you mind repeating that? Who told you to say swear words again? Maybe I should remind you how I cut your body and put your severed into a tree sorrounded by fire. Do you want me to that again?" Naruto asked giving Hidan a smile that sent a chill down the spine of everyone.

"Alright. Alright. Calm down already." Hidan said.

"Where are you two going anyways?" Naruto asked with his mask still covering his face.

"Pain Sama has given us a mission to capture ice user so that we can seal him." Kakuzu said.

"Alright, best of luck and try not to die."

"Die? Did you forget that we are immortal." Hidan said without swearing at all.

"Even immortals can die, Hidan. Anyways we have to go." Naruto replied with him breaking into multiple foxes.

"Come on Hidan let's go. Wait a minute, where is Tobi. He was just here, I swear." Kakuzu said with Hidan looking towards Tobi's direction where he saw nothing.

"I don't care about that good boy."

Land of Water

With Hidan

Hidan and Kakuzu looked around the forest covering the Land Of Water. As they walked they were followed by a man wearing black clothes.

Suddenly, they saw sharp ice coming towards them. Hidan quickly deflected the ice using his schyte. After deflecting the Ice, he threw his schyte but missed the man's skin just by a millimetre.

"Who the hell are you?!" Hidan angrily shouted.

"Me? I am Aizawa Kurianagi." The dark figure said "Hidan, your head is worth one million ryo and Kakuzu's head worths two million ryos. It has been a long time since I fought with S Rank nins. I hope that you will give your best shot."

With that, Aizawa created many ice mirrors sorrounding the Zombie brothers. Hidan smirked before spinning his schyte and said "Jashin Sama will be so happy to get your head."

"To hell with your Jashin!" Aizawa shouted before launching towards Kakuzu whi quickly stepped aside but was struck by a senbon on his back. He quickly took it out fron his body and started doing a fireball technique on the ice.

But the ice didn't melt at all, surprising Kakuzu at bit.

Aizawa started launching thousands of senbons with poison which obviously didn't have any impact on the immortal brothers.

Frowning he took his sword and lunged towards Hidan slashing him across his neck.

Smiriking at his victory he placed his legs on Hidan's body and looked at Kakuzu expecting him to be angry. But no emotion was seen on Kakuzu's face except letting out a grunt in annoyance.

"What? Aren't you concerned about the death of Hidan?" Aizawa asked.

Suddenly his blood froze when he heard the supposed dead man shouting "Oi, Oi, Who said that I am dead yet?''

Looking down, his whole body ironically froze. Seizing the chance Kakuzu quickly kicked Aizawa and put Hidan's head on his neck.

"This will be last time I will be doing this without payment Hidan." Kakuzu remarked with Hidan saying nothing.

Hidan quickly rushed towards Aizawa who was still recovering from his shock and gave a minor cut on his face. Returning back to his own blood he made a pattern with his leg and did a ritual before stabbing himself in his leg. Aizawa was now unable to move and Kakuzu quickly knocked him out.

"Well done." A voice said behind them.

"Silent Blonde. What are you doing here?" Hidan asked without looking around.

"Well, Pein Sama sent us here to make sure that you don't kill Aizawa." Naruto said smirking under the mask looking at the deed performed by Hidan.

"Oh is that so? Pein sama doesn't trust me. Does he?"

"Anyways we will be taking his body to be sealed. Give us sometime as we retreat with his body."

''Give time? From whom?"

"From leaf shinobis lead by Asuma." Naruto said as he took his body and quickly retread with Tobi.

"Yeah, yeah alright. We will do it." Kakuzu said.

1 km away

"Shikamaru, Izumo, Kotetsu Get ready. We are almost there." Asuma shouted. He left his pregnant wife to do his mission. So he was really anxious about it.

"Asuma sensei, there they are." Shikamaru shouted as he saw Hidan Kakuzu looking towards their direction.

"Ah! So you have finally come. Well, if you're looking for Aizawa, you are too late. Why? You may ask. Well because SB and Tobi has already taken him away."

"Shit, we are too late."Izumo said.

"That doesn't matter. Right now,we have to fight them. Shikamaru get ready." Asuma shouted.

"Hai Asuma Sensei."

(The fight takes place just like canon. So I found it pointless to write this fight.)

A/N: I will not write the fights that takes place just like in canon. As for Sasuke he is trainning to use to use Kirin along with Kakashi Hatake. And one last thing, Hidan will die just like canon but killing Kakuzu will require a complete different strategy as Sasuke is there in place of Naruto.

And finally, as usual,
Stay safe and Peace out
Shay P.C.