82. Second Battle at Valley Of the End

"CHIDORI" The scream of Sasuke was muffled by the cackling sounds of lightning which echoed the whole valley as Naruto looked up from the leg of Hashirama and felt the sharp lightning going through his stomach.

Spitting out some blood, he suddenly disappeared into 8 foxes which quickly climbed on the shoulder of Hashirama.

Sasuke looked up and saw Naruto sitting all in his glory with the eight foxes surrounding him. Suddenly he heard another lightning raging through the air. He saw the blond being cut into two but vanished in a puff of clouds.

The foxes started running, this time towards the head of Hashirama Senju and formed into Naruto who now looked at Kakashi.

"SHAAAAAANAAAARRROOOOO!!!!"

Sakura came with her war cry and punched the blond on his shoulder and held him once again as he flew into the air and kicked him on the head causing him to fly in the air and he felt another punch from the air, this time from Rin Nohara who came out from the Kamui dimension.

Obito thrusted a kunai into Naruto's stomach and another kunai into his chest before Obito kicked Naruto away causing the latter to fall into the water, beside Sasuke.

"Its really sad that you had to turn your back against us. And I am not angry at you but its depressing, you know?" Sasuke said as he sat beside Naruto who suddenly smirked.

"Oh! Are you aware that I am still alive and the real me is sitting on a throne of black crystal on Madara's head as we speak?" Naruto asked as Sasuke just smiled.

"Yes. We have already seen you sitting on the throne." Sasuke said as Naruto looked away.

"Well, I have done my part in testing out your teamwork and the real me is satisfied. Go ahead and kill him." Naruto said before he vanished in orange smoke.

Sasuke stood up and looked up before he vanished in shunshin and reappeared in front of Kakashi and Sakura who were already at the top of Hashirama's head.

Turning his view towards Madara's statue, he saw his rival, his friend and most importantly his brother of bond sitting on a black throne with his first mask still on his face.

"I don't see the point of you wearing the mask since we already know your identity. May we ask why are you wearing that black mask on your face?" Sasuke enquired as Obito appeared behind him along with Rin.

"Well, the reason I am wearing the mask is because I will fight against you neither as Naruto nor as Eiji Namikaze but as Silent Blond, which rose from the innocence and foolishness of the one you know as Naruto. Silent Blond has neither of these two characteristics but he is a manipulative, charismatic, unfriendly, liar and dark." Naruto said as he stroked the fur of a miniature version of Nine tailed fox which was sitting on his laps.

"Wait a minute. I thought that you told me that you fooled Kurama. Then why is he sitting and not attacking you?" Obito asked.

"I thought that you have learnt your lesson to never ever trust a fox that is me. Well seems I was wrong to believe that you are a wiser man now... Obito senpai." Naruto said.

"Wait. Did he just called Obito as senpai?" Kakashi asked as Obito clenched his fist.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT. CUZ I AM NOT A SENPAI OF SILENT BLOND NOR OF EIJI NAMIKAZE BUT I AM A PROUD SENPAI OF NARUTO UZUMAKI." Obito shouted in anger while Naruto just laughed.

"Anyways, enough of talking." Sasuke said. "You have already crossed the line, Naruto...."

"I am not Naruto." The blond cleared.

"We don't care, Naruto." Kakashi said as Sasuke gave a nod of appreciation before continuing.

"As I was saying before you carelessly interrupted me, you have already crossed the line, Naruto. We are not referring to you having multiple identities as I don't care about it.

"But what I am referring is that you abandoned your comrades, friends, granny Tsunade, Iruka sensei and Jiraya sensei. And yet you don't feel that you had done something wrong? That's totally screwed up man. I am not even angry about it but I am just saddened." Sasuke said as a frown became visible on his lips.

"Well, if you think that such a speech will be enough to rattle me up completely in such a way that I give up my ambitions, you are wrong. I am completely immune against it.

"The reason why I abandoned the Leaf Village is to become completely immune to the loneliness. Even though I was surrounded by the members of Akatsuki, it was all a a façade. The reality was that I asked Kurama to remove any feelings of solitude and satisfaction from my memories. You may ask 'How did he do that?' Well, he added some ugly memories in place of the happy memories." Naruto said as he continued to stroke the furs of the orange beast.

"Kurama. Don't tell me that you..." Obito said with his eyes widening.

"Yes Uchiha. I was never on your side to begin with. Why? Cuz you are an Uchiha and you were responsible for the Nine tailed attacks." Kurama said as he allowed Naruto to stroke his belly.

"Wait. Are you saying..." Rin asked facing towards Obito who looked down out of shame and Kakashi looked purely shocked.

"Yes. I was responsible for the Nine tails attack and I am quite ashamed of myself for it. I killed my own sensei and Kushina san. And I hate myself for it." Obito said as tears appeared from his eyes.

"Obito..." Kakashi muttered as he sighed. "What happened in the past has already happened. But for now let bygones be bygones as I am sure that you had a reason for it. If it was for the correct reason, than Sensei would be proud of you."

"And what if it was for a bad reason?" Obito asked.

"I am sure that Sensei will be able to forgive you." Kakashi said as he looked towards Naruto.

"Obito, tell me one thing, what is Naruto to you?"

"I see him as my student and most importantly as my confused little brother who got lost in the path of darkness." Obito said as he looked towards Naruto.

"I see. " Kakashi said as he turned towards Naruto.

Kurama went inside his clothes and disappeared while Naruto stood up from the throne which slowly moved into the ground.

And the next moment, Naruto started running down from the head of Madara's statue.

Obito disappeared in Kamui while the rest of the members of Team 7 rushed down from the statue on which they standing.

"Hail to Konoha." Kakashi muttered under his breath as the distance between the team 7 and Naruto became closer and closer until Sakura clenched her fist and shouted her battle cry.

"SHANNARO!!!" 

And the next thing everyone knew Sakura punched Naruto on his back causing him to drown into the water.

Naruto quickly regained his consciousness and swam around the team 7 before trying to make them confused before he makes his next attack.

But before he could even attack Rin, who he thought was the most vulnerable, he felt a grip on his neck and was pulled out of the lake and thrown away. 

He crashed into the feet of the Hashirama Senju causing  little hole to form on it.

"I thought that you were the strongest in the Akatsuki. Tch! Seems I was wrong." Sasuke said as he appeared in front of Naruto with a katana in his hands and was just about cut Naruto's head clean from his body.

As the sword slowly reached Naruto's neck, he suddenly caught the blade of the sword and stopped. Blood gushed out of Naruto's hand and some of it splattered on Sasuke's clothes. 

Realizing that it was not the best of the ideas to spent a millisecond in that position, the Uchiha quickly moved away just in time for Naruto to attempt to stab him with a crystal blade.

"Hahahaha! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! I WANT MORE PAIN MORE BLOOD. ATTACK ME NOW!!!!"

Shino: And the final face down has just begun. 

Tenten: Wonder who will win the battle? Keep tuned for the next chapter titled "Everyone's will to survive" 

Shino: With that being said, we hope that you liked this chapter and as usual keep reading and...

Tenten: PEACE OUT!!!!!