40

Winds lashed against the black cloaks with red clouds worn by the duo scouting for Guren in Sound Village.

As they walked peacefully, they suddenly sensed some familiar chakras.

Immediately, a smile adorned on Naruto's face. That smile had not gone unnoticed by Obito.

"Why are you smiling? Aren't you worried that you have to deal with Team 7 again?"

"Because, it would give me another chance to fuel the hatred in Sasuke Uchiha."

"Speaking about Sasuke, how strong is he now, compared to when we met him for the first time during the Kazekage retrieval mission done by them?" Obito asked.

"Compared to me, he was weak at that time. But he had almost reached my level, the moment he unlocked The Susanoo. Even after that, he still has a long way to go." Naruto said with Obito nodding.

As they neared the chakra signatures, the duo of Dawn put on their mask over their face.

"Obito, you will take Kakashi and Sakura. But before you that you have to knock out Yukimaru. We have to somehow brainwash her mind so that she doesn't go on a rampage."

"And how are you going to that?"

"To do that, I will have to seal the memories, related to Guren forever. For that I have to use the same seal I used on Kakashi sensei after meeting him." Naruto said.

"Hn. Very well. Best of luck Silent Blonde." Obito said as a signal that the chakra signatures were growing closer and closer.

With Team 7
Two days earlier

"Hokage sama, a sound Ninja has sent a message, requesting a joint mission with her." A chunin said with Tsunade taking the scroll.

Opening the scroll, she silently read for a moment.

"Tsunade sama. Team 7 requesting for a mission." Kakashi said as the team 7, including Sai entered the room.

"Ah! You are just the perfect candidate for the mission. You are supposed to go to Guren san, who is requesting an escort mission to Fire Country." Tsunade said.

"Excuse me, Tsunade sama. But why is she asking for the mission?" Sasuke asked.

"Because she is the leader of the Sound Village now." Orochimaru butted in. "She was the perfect candidate for me to obtain her body. She....... Umm why are you all looking at me like that."

"You know, you sound like a pedophile. A 60 year with 40 year woman. That is illegal." Sasuke said as everyone in the room sweatdropped.

"For the last time, I am not A PEDOPHILE." Orochimaru said angrily.

"Yeah. Yeah. And I don't want to kill Silent Blonde." Sasuke said as he smirked at Orochimaru in an evil manner. 

"AWW C'MON. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINKS LIKE THAT?" Orochimaru raised his hands in a dramatic manner earning another sweat drop from everyone.

"Anyways, that awkward moment aside. Sasuke, Sakura, Sai And Kakashi. Both have been called by Guren to assist her in getting rid of some Akatsuki members." Tsunade interrupted.

"How did she know?"

"Well, she got an intel from Monster." Orochimaru filled in for Tsunade.

There is the name again. MONSTER. A mysterious name which Sasuke couldn't help but think that it is related to Naruto someway, more or less. But he just could a finger on it. 

Flashback

Sasuke could remember the incident as if it happened yesterday. 

The two brothers of all but blood were sleeping on a tree after completing a mission, with Kakashi and Sakura on their guard shift.