86. The Council of Omagatoki

Flashback

"Good night Naruto." Obito said as he went to sleep on his birthday.

"Good night Obito." Naruto said as he walked towards his own room while thinking Sweet Nightmares, Obito sensei.

A few minutes later

"Is he asleep?" Fuu asked.

"Yes." Naruto said with a twisted grin on his face. "Now, we can plot without any disturbances."

"So when are we going to destroy all the villages as per your letters say?" Yugito asked with a grin on her face.

"First of all, if anyone is against the destruction of the villages, I am allowing him or her to quit Omagatoki." Naruto said as no one seemed to be protesting.

The love which the jinchurikis once held for the world was already dead like they were in their insides.

Naruto smirked and said "Very well. But if anyone gets in the middle of my plan will be.... killed immediately."

A shudder would have gone through the Jinchuriki's spine if they had heard this sentence a few months ago. But by now, they had no emotions just like Naruto.

"Let's begin our talks for our future." Naruto said as 13 black thrones and large appeared out of the floor for the 8 jinchurikis, Atsushi, Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo and for himself to sit down.

The thrones of the eight jinchurikis had tail like structures on their back with the numbers of tails varying as per the bijus which the jinchurikis held.

"So, lets first begin by saying that I will be the leader among you. Any objections?" Naruto said as everyone shook their head.

"Good. Now, let the talks about the future commence. Remember that each of you will get a fair chance of speaking out what you have got in your mind." Naruto said in a professional manner.

"First, let Yugito Nii begin."

Yugito stood up and closed her eyes before revealing her two tailed form.

"Thank you Naruto san." She said as she looked towards the others. "My name is Yugito nii, the jinchuriki of two tails, Matatabi. Its been a honor to meet the Leader of the Jinchuriki. I believe that this whole population of this world should be destroyed. This is so that no one has to suffer from the pain of losing a loved one, the pain of isolation by the fellow villagers just because of something he or she cannot control. I am ready to lay down my katana in front of you as a way to offer my services to you." Yugito Nii said as she took out a tanto and laid down in front of Naruto's feet while bowing down.

Naruto accepted the tanto before he slid his hand on the blade of the sword causing blood to flow out and stain the blade. Returning it to Yugito, he said "Take this back and lead us to the glory of the war."

Yugito accepted the tanto before turning around and marching back to her seat. She remained standing until Naruto sat down.

"Now, I would like to ask Yukimaru, Sanbi Jinchuriki to stand up and voice his opinion." Naruto said as Yukimaru stood up.

"Naruto san. You already know that I am indebted to you for not allowing me to go to the Leaf Village which is known for its harsh treatment on Jinchuriki. I am also ready to die for you." Yukimaru said as he took out kunai and gave it to Naruto who did the same thing with the Kunai as he did with Yugito's tanto.

"Now, Roshi, the Yonbi Jinchuriki will speak." Naruto said as Roshi stood up.

"My name is Roshi, an ex Iwa Ninja. I am the jinchuriki of my biju Son Gokū. Iwagakure is known for its worst mistreatment of its Jinchurikis and I am one pf such examples. After the war is over, I suggest to all of you to spare the innocent children as they have no idea of the whole thing." Roshi said in a dejected manner before his face twisted into a smile and said "Due to their innocence, it would be easy to manipulate them. as Naruto nodded.