85. Reinforcements arrive on the both sides!

"That's the signal." A girl said as man with a dark shade nodded with a smirk on his lips and others nodded while they quickly appeared on the statue of Madara.

With Sasuke

Sasuke was just about to turn into Susanoo and that's when his eyes widened in shock as he saw another 12 figures, all wearing red clothes with black spirals appearing on the statue of Madara.

"WHAT THE HELL! THERE ARE MORE??" Sakura shouted in shock while Sasuke started shaking in fear, realising that the war will never get over.

"Tch!" Sasuke cursed as he gritted his teeth.

"The number is not only the case." Kakashi pointed out as Sasuke looked at the members carefully and his eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT THE-? I THOUGHT THAT THE JINCHURIKIS WERE DEAD!" Sasuke shouted as realisation came to them that the war was a never ending one.

Yugito Nii stood on Madara's feet while smelling a black rose.

Yukimaru sat along with Roshi on the left foot of Madara's statue while Roshi stood on the belt of Madara.

On the left shoulder sat Han with his hat on his head along with Fuu who was eating dango.

On the right shoulder sat Zetsu, Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo.

And finally Killer Bee stood on the head of Madara head along with Atsushi Higa.

Sasuke just looked at the statue of Madara in disbelief with realisation gripping him that it was not going to be easy.

"Obito. Explain." Kakashi said in a stern voice.

"The jinchurikis were indeed alive this whole time. But I don't remember any plan with Naruto regarding the role of Jinchurikis in the war. That goddamn fox again outfoxed all of us." Obito said truthfully.

"Tch! How are we going to deal with them now?" Rin enquired.

"I don't know Rin. I don't know." Obito said as he continued to sweat out of fear and dread.

THAT GODDAMN FOX. Sasuke thought as he looked towards Naruto who was still in his nine tails form.

"Surprised Obito? I managed to recruit them into Omagatoki after you went to sleep after celebrating my birthday. This will be really interesting." Naruto said as he lifted his hand to signal the jinchurikis, who quickly rushed towards the middle of the lake just behind where Naruto was standing and revealed their Biju forms.

"Tch. This will be much tougher than what I had hoped." Sasuke muttered under his breath.

"Commander. What are your orders?" Sakura asked, indirectly reminding the Uchiha about his duty towards Konoha.

"Obito! How much chances are there that we will win this?" Sasuke asked as he continued to look towards Naruto.

Obito went silent for a few seconds, unwilling to say before opening his mouth.

"Exactly 0%"

"What are your orders Sasuke?" Sakura asked, not mentioning the word "kun".

Sasuke thought for a moment, with his eyes still on Naruto and his squad before taking out his sword, which he sheathed after the dolls fell out of Naruto's pocket.

"Even if we have zero perscent chance to win, we will fight the battle. We are going to attack them and win the war or die trying. It will be a cowardly act to retreat, an act which we promised not to do back in Konoha. If we die, we will become the heroes of Konoha. FOR KONOHA. FOR THE SHINOBI ALLIANCE." Sasuke shouted as the Konoha squad started rushing towards the jinchurikis and Atsushi.