27

Shino: Wel.....

Tenten: Welcome to chapter 27.

Shino:Will you ever let me do this?

Tenten: Nope (Smiles mischievously)

"What the hell is that?" Tsunade asked from the Hokage's office.

Fugaku looked out and his eyes widened.

"A susanoo with legs? I am seeing that for the first time in my life." He exclaimed.

"But who is that?" It was Itachi who asked the question.

"Mikoto. Itachi. We have to check what's going on right now." Fugaku barked the orders. It wasn't in his fatherly form but a leader, which made them obey immediately.

The trio quickly moved out and were joined by Minato Namikaze who also noticed the strange form of Susanoo.

Soon they saw Silent Blonde sitting on the ground watching the fight keenly. He was accompanied by Obito who was taking care of an unconscious Sakura Haruno.

As the three Uchihas were about to intervene, they were immediately stopped by three foxes who stood in their way.

"Stop right there Uchiha san. Let two clones handle it by themselves. Before you ask, let me say what's going on in brief. The one who is on the ground staring at the Susanoo is Hebi. While the one who is inside the skeletal armour is Hebi of an alternate universe. His name is not Hebi at all. His true name is Sasuke Uchiha."

When Fugaku was about to ask a question, Naruto stopped him by raising his hands.

"If you got any questions, please ask Minato san who has already informed about everything." Naruto said.

With Sasuke

The raven's anger knew no bounds as he advanced towards Hebi.

He slashed his sword into the ground in an attempt to trap Hebi but the evil man escaped.

But the force on the ground suddenly created a large amount of wind resulting in the flying away of Hebi.

The Susanoo held a nearby rock and started trying to hit Hebi who kept dodging. Hebi used a lightning jutsu to break the rock into pieces.

As the smoke produces from the rock cleared, Hebi's eyes widened as he saw The Susanoo's feet above him. He knew that he had no escape.

"No there is one." He thought as another purple incomplete Susanoo came into being and stopped the feet from trampling him.

Sasuke's Susanoo had to lift its feet when he realised what happened.

With Sasuke

Sasuke was screaming in anger and grief. He was deeply affected by the death of Sakura.

"I WILL KILL YOU. HEBI. I WILL KIL YOU." Sasuke shouted in anger.

"I will kill you for taking my last precious one. And that's a promise.

Suddenly, he felt that his chakra was going down. He still managed to hold his Susanoo with which he destroyed nearby trees and builidings.

His consciousness was soon lost. But the Susanoo still remained for the power of hatred was still affecting it.

"Sasuke, open your eyes." He heard someone very familiar.

Slowly opening his eyes, he saw it was Naruto and the sorrounding was completely yellow.

"Ah! So you have forgotten our pact? Sasuke." The blonde stated.

Sasuke said nothing as he hugged the blonde. "You idiotic brother. What are you doing here?"