53

Tenten: Welcome to the laughing Shino chapter. 

Shino: (Twitched his eye violently)

Teten: Shino, I never thought you could laugh.

Shino: (Ignores Tenten) 

Tenten: Anyways, let's see how Sasuke will deal with the laughing challenge. 

"Hmm, you two have got a strange mission." Tsunade said as she thoughtfully looked at the paper. 

"What's the mission, Hokage sama?" Sasuke asked out of curiosity. 

It has been 8 months since the death of Naruto, 5 months since Sasuke's request to postpone of the training trip with Jiraiya, 4 months since Sasuke changed his personality, thus expressing more emotions instead of confining them. But he still preferred having some degree of control of his emotions. 

"The mission is to head to Motoyoshi village where you will have to attend someone's funeral."

"Sasuke and I are the best options for the funeral beacuse both of us have appropriate face and also the ability to control our emotions. Hmm. Great choice, Hokage sama." Shino said with Sasuke nodding.

"But what's the exact mission?" Sasuke questioned.

"Head there and you will know everything." Tsunade said as she dismissed the duo.

A few days later

"Shino. Can we take some rest? We have been walking nonstop for last few hours. I am also bored." Sasuke said as he walked tiredly.

"Then, you seem to have a lot of energy to talk. Don't you?" Shino said, his voice completely devoid of any emotions.

Sasuke twitched out of irritation, but said nothing at all.

Soon, they saw an old lady walk towards them and Sasuke quickly ran to her.

"Umm, excuse me. Where is Motoyoshi village?" Sasuke asked.

"You are going along the right path. Continue this way and you will get to the village where even dead man laughs." The old lady said as she walked away, leaving a surprised Sasuke and a neutral Shino.

Motoyoshi Village

"Hmm, so this is the Motoyoshi village." Sasuke said as he walked to the cliff and saw the beautiful secenary.

"Sasuke, be careful of what you are about to eat." Shino said without looking towards the Uchiha, who just scoffed.

Few hours later

Shino completed reading the will and walked to the dinning hall along with Sasuke. Futa and Mai Kagetsu were already seated in their seats.

Before the ninjas and the Kagetsu family were about to eat, Shino stopped them and volunteered to eat first to test out the poison. After all, he had parasitic insects to seep the poison out of Shino's body.

"Whew, that means that we can eat." Sasuke exclaimed in relief after Shino ate the rice from the bowl and gave a low chuckle.

Sasuke was just about to eat when he realized that something just happened.

"Shino! Did you just laugh?" Sasuke asked as he saw Shino slowly moving his head downwards before laughing out loudly, thus startling everyone.

"The *laughs* food is *again laughs* filled with and laughing powder." Shino gasped out in between his laughs, before laughing out loud again.

"WHO MADE THE FOOD?" Sasuke questioned.

"I did. But the backdoor was opened by mistake." Mai said as Sasuke slowly peered out of the door to see that the legend was correct as the backdoor was wide open.