7

With Naruto

Naruto was walking to the planned rendezvous. He just got the memory of his kyuubi clone.

Flashbacks

Naruto's clone walked in the designated cave along with Itachi and Obito. He looked around the cave and sighed.

Obito quickly connected the communication link with Pain Sama and others. They waited for sometime sitting in a meditation pose with their two fingers pointed upwards.

The projections of Pain Sama and the other members of Akatsuki came into view. Pain Sama looked at Naruto and asked "I trust that the mission is complete. Isn't it?"

"Hai Pain Sama. And I am not the real one. He is at Kumo as he had some work to attend to which he said to me that it was a clan work. So he send me, a kyuubi clone to perform the rites or whatever." The clone said with Pain nodding.

"So, get ready for the extraction of kekkei genkai. It will be the first time doing so. The process will take sometime. I hope that Naruto has given enough chakra to perform so."

"Hai Pain Sama. He has provided me 1/8th of his chakra which will be enough. But I will be destroyed.

The akatsuki members brought their hands to their mouth and bit their thumb hard enough to draw out the required blood. They slammed their hands on the ground in such a way thay the blood was rubbed on the ground.

Going through a series of handsigns at the same time, they finally stopped as a beam of light started growing all over the body of Akane. She screamed in pain which lasted for half an hour making the clone of newest member of Akatsuki look at her body with some fear.

Naruto started thanking God that the akatsuki had already got the Byakugan and Sharingan. He didn't want to imagine what would he feel if he heard Hinata or Sasuke screaming in pain.

His projection looked at the Gedo Mazo statue as Akane's kekkei genkai was extracted and sealed it into the Gedo mazo.

Soon, the extraction was complete and Naruto walked up to a slowly dying Akane and asked "What's your Last Wish Akane San?"

"J-Just K-k-kill me quickly." She said as Naruto's clone took up his sword and red liquid came out from Akane in a lots of pattern.

"Is it done?" Itachi asked.

"Yes, its done. Now you can destroy me. I will take the message to Naruto. Is there anything you want him to know?"

"Actually there is one. Tell him that my contract with him has expired and I am to go to Kisame Hoshigaki as my teammate. He will have Obito as his teammate from now on. He will assist you in the upcoming missions." Itachi said with Naruto nodding.

"Hai."

With that, Itachi raised his kunai on the clone and destroyed him.

Flashback end

Naruto sighed when he felt his clone's fear of gedo mazo. He had the same reaction to the gedo mazo incident.

Suddenly, a whirl was seen in front of him and immediately he saw that it was Obito still wearing his mask.

"So you have got the memory of your clones. I believe that you will be alright in your second time of your sealing. Anyways, did you meet that someone in Kumo? Obito asked with Naruto thinking for a moment.

"So, let's see. If I tell Obito about what transpired in Kumo there is a chance that he will quit the akatsuki without completing the mission. Should I tell him or not? Na, I should let the future take its own course." Naruto thought quickly.