55

The masked man of Konoha, also Kakashi Hatake was a strange and mysterious man. Very often, people would wonder what exactly the silver haired ninja hid under his mask. Among them would be Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke.

"WE HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED KONOHA. ICHIRAKU RAMEN! HERE I COME!" The shouts of the blonde was heard all across Konoha.

"Hn." Sasuke said not caring too much about the over-energetic blonde. He, like the other Uchihas, would always mind his own business.

"Hmm, today I will have to treat you. Isn't it?" Sakura asked.

"Anyways, I will hand over the report to Hokage sama just for today." Kakashi said as he left behind his cute genins while proceeding to Hokage's office.

"Hey Sakura chan. Sasuke. Why don't we do a secret mission?" Naruto whispered.

"Like what?" The pink haired kunoichi asked.

Immediate, Naruto's face turned into an evil face.

"Like Unmasking Kakashi sensei."

Sakura quickly had the same look on her face as she said "Yeah let's do it."

Sasuke just turned around as he said " I don't care about such silly things."

Naruto and Sakura looked at the retreating back of Sasuke first and then towards each other's face before smiling in an evil manner.

"I wonder if Kakashi sensei has a small lip." Sakura wondered loudly.

Sasuke began imagining a lip faced Kakashi as he stopped right on his tracks. He imagined Kakashi turning around, opening his mask and telling Sasuke something about chidori, but the Uchiha could not hear even the "Ch" from Chidori coming out of Kakashi's mouth.

He immediately started shaking, trying to keep his laughter in bay when he heard Naruto saying "What are you talking about Sakura? We wouldn't even hear him if he has small lips. Maybe he has Bucktooth."

The next thing which Sasuke imagined was a two large teeth, protruding out of his sensei's mouth and the lips of Kakashi were moving making some funny sounds. The last Uchiha felt his body vibrating violently.

"Or what about red coe lips?" Sakura said, looking towards Sasuke while grinning evilly.

Sasuke was having enough of the imagination. So, he sighed and said "Alright count me in."

A few minutes later

Kakashi walked peacefully, unaware of his cute genins following him on the rooftop. As the Hatake stopped at the food stall, the trio of team 7 peeked to try and see the opening of the mask as he ate his meal.

Kakashi ordered the meal, which was a few pork cutlets and an egg, and reached towards his chopsticks.

As the food slowly advanced towards his mouth, Kakashi held his mask with his other hand. The team 7 looked at the food curiously.

The next moment, Kakashi disappeared in thin air, leaving an empty plate and money on the table, much to the surprise of Team 7.

"Hmm, what are you three doing here?" The trio heard Kakashi asked in a bored voice startling you them.

They turned around to see a suspicious Hatake standing right behind them.

"Nothing Kakashi Sensei. We were just spying on someone suspicious. A coincident that you were in the same BBQ where the person, we are supposed to spy is eating." Naruto said shaking his hand in a defying manner.

"Mah mah. Very well. Be careful." Kakashi said as he smiled before walking away.

"I wonder why he didn't ask us whom we were spying on?" Naruto said after Kakashi was out of their sight.