39

Shino:I love the blue bird opening

Tenten:Yeah. It has awesome animation and vocals.

Shino: Anyways, we-

Tenten: Hey, its my turn now.

Shino:Very well. Do it.

Tenten:So welcome to the 39th chapter of crystal in the Darkness.

______________________________________

Amegakure  

"Pain, take care of Karin, Suigetsu, Kabuto and Juugo. They will be a valuable asset to the katsuki later on." Obito said in his Madara voice.

"You don't have to tell me what should I do or not to do." Pain said with Konan looking seriously at Obito.

"You know that I can kill you the moment I want."Obito said.

Konan quickly got ready to defend Pain by taking out a paper shuriken.

"You cannot kill me for I am God." Pain said angrily

"You are no God, Pain. YOU are just a puppet whom I can discard the moment I believe that its utility is over.

"Well. Lets not fight. We are diverging from the real topic." Konan intervened, trying to lower the tension.

"Anyways, Pain. I am going back to Naruto as I need to assist him in the next mission to capture Guren." Obito said after taking a deep breath.

"Guren? As in Naruto's Teacher of Crystal Chakra." Pain enquired with Obito nodding.

"I don't think that Naruto will take it kindly" Konan remarked.

"No." Obito said "Naruto will take down Guren as he is the most loyal member of Akatsuki." 

Pain stared Obito for a moment before sighing. 

"Very well. I sanction the starting of the next mission of capturing and sealing of Guren san. Is there anything I need to know, Madara."

Madara thought for a moment before remembering the promise by Naruto regarding Yukimaru.

"Yes. You have to be ready to recieve a memeber who is likely to come with us."

"Madara. We cannot accept more members because it would make us slow while we plan and replan for the peace." Pain said.

Obito frowned under the mask before he adopted a thinking pose. 

"But you can at least accept him as a citizen of Amegakure. Can't you?"

"Hmm, yes we can actually do that." Pain said.

"Very well. Get ready to welcome the second Jinchchuriki of the Rain."

"Wait a minute. He is a Jinchchuriki? We cannot make it official that we have another Jinchchuriki as it will cause fear all across the elemental nations." Pain said. "But he will still be a citizen of Rain village. This is the only deal I can make with you."

" . Regarding the citizen, do whatever you think is necessary, Pain. Anyways, I have to go now. " Madara said as he disappeared.

"Pain's God complex is going to kill another Uzumaki one day. I will have to make Naruto speak to Nagato." Obito thought as he disappeared. 

Outskirts of Konoha

"So, have you completed your work? Obito?" Naruto asked as he felt a spiral forming behind him.

"Yes. Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo and Kabuto has been accepted as unofficial members of Akatsuki. And what about Itachi and Danzo?"  Obito said as he removed his mask.