17

With Sasuke

Sasuke quickly did handsigns and brought his hand close to his mouth.

[Firestyle:Great fireball technique]

In the meantime, Tenten quickly took out her scrolls and opened them. Kunai with paper bombs came out from them and the paper made a contact with the fire igniting with them perfectly.

The paper kunais went straight into The Sanbi face blasting into it.

Sasuke was about to make handsigns for Kirin but he remembered that Tsunade ordered him not to use it too much in a fight.

Relunctantly, he changed his handsigns for a fire jutsu. But it was too late. The water beast released a water ball towards him.

"SASUKE, GET OUT OF THE WAY." Yamato shouted. But the water was nearing towards him. All hope inside Sasuke was lost.

[Fire style: Blast wave dance]

The flames came out from Tobi's eyes in spiral form. The water ball was completely vaporised by the fire.

The Sambi was about to release another spray of water towards Sasuke but suddenly, it was covered by Black crystals.

[Crystal Style: 8th wall barrier]

Sasuke immediately knew the caster of Jutsu. It was the Silent Blonde who performed that strong jutsu.

Naruto jumped towards the beast with a long sharp javelin on his hands but was thrown away by the Beast's water ball.

He quickly regained his composure in the air and weaved some more handsigns before the crystal thorns started coming out from the water.

[Crystal style:Crystal thorns]

In the meantime, the crystal team comprising of Kakashi and the other Kunoichis besides Tenten already made a seal. They were ordered by Naruto to bring the seal near the beast so that he can catch it with.

But as they were bringing the seal to the water, they were encountered by strong waves. Suddenly, the Sanbi rushed towards Hinata and attempted to attack her.

There was a yellow flash seen rushing across the water. Soon, the beast's tail touched the water. Every one's eyes widened when they discovered there was no one on the water.

"Hinata, you may open your eyes now." A cold and emptionless voice was heard as Hinata found herself on Silent blonde's arm.

"H-He reminds o-of N-Naruto kun." Hinata thought as she was slowly laid on the ground.

"Why did you save me? Am I also a target for the Akatsuki?" Hinata asked with Naruto chuckling at.

"No Hinata. The akatsuki is not interested in Byakugan and Sharingan. As for your question, I felt obliged to save since you are close to Sasuke. I cannot kill another of his precious comrades as I need him on the bright side so as to defeat me." Naruto replied, smirking under the mask.

"Enough talking. Now let's go and seal the beast. Since the seal has failed, which I already suspected to happen, I will have to do it by myself."

"What is your intention, Silent Blonde?" Kakashi asked.

"Well, I have no choice but to seal the beast into someone or something since the portal already closed. I think that the beast cannot be sealed into "something" because its not Shukaku. So we have to seal it into "someone" instead." Silent blonde said as Sasuke was engaged in taijutsu against Kabuto Yakushi.

"But, who will be that "someone"?" Sakura asked.

Naruto's eyes scanned for a moment and saw Yukimaru standing on the boat with his mouth opened in horror.