19

With Jiraiya

"Summoning Justu!" A voice would have rang up in the air if it wasn't raining.

"We have to make a bug juice. Huh? Where are we?" Ma said with Pa sighing on relief.

"You are in the borders of Amegakure. Ma. Pa. I need your help in infiltrating the village." Jiraiya said.

"Hm. It better be quick because I have left the Frog Juice in the open. It might be spoilt by the humidity or even worse bugs. Though the last one will be a better option." Ma said with Pa sighing.

"Alright Jiraiya chan. We will help you in the infiltration. Are you ready for the sage mode?" The elder toad enquired with Jiraiya nodding.

The white haired sanin closed his eyes as his skin started changing into a frog like bumpy structure. He opened the eyes to reveal his frog pupils.

The gallant Jiraiya punched the wall, which came crumbling down. Ma and Pa quickly did some handsigns and sprayed water as a precaution.

"Hmm. No-one is here. Very good security measures." Jiraiya remarked sarcastically.

"If you called us for nothing, I will make you eat a mixture of honeybees, wasps, cockroaches and ants. D'ya hear me Jiraiya?" Ma shouted with Pa sighing.

Jiraiya received bad memories of the moments he was punished by Pa by forcing him to eat the before mentioned food. He gulped out of fear. His stomach started rumbling in disgust.

With Naruto

Naruto already knew where the Ero sanin would arrive....... In the information and intel sector located inside the Amegakure Library.

"Should I really kill him, Obito? I don't want the old man to die." Naruto asked.

"First tell me how many missions did you fail in your lifetime?" The orange masked man asked with Naruto frowning at the irrelevant question.

"None. Why do you ask?"

"Since akatsuki has the policy in which the members are forgiven for their first three failures, I will willingly help you in the saving of Jiraiya. But on one condition." The ravenette replied.

"And what would that be?"

"His time as a shinobi is over, Naruto. So I am suggesting you to maim him in such a way that lady Tsunade will not able to repair him completely, but to some extent. And make sure that he is unable to lead a life as a shinobi." Obito said.

"Hm, that's an excellent idea, Obito. I want to talk to him one time. But not as Silent Blonde but as Naruto. After that, use your izanagi to change their memory of fighting against me to fighting against a non existent member of akatsuki.  What do you say?" Naruto suggested with Obito smacking his lips.

"That's a great idea, Naruto. After that...... Wait. Instead of that, I have another idea so that we can kill two birds with one stone." Obito exclaimed.

"And what would that be?" Naruto asked.

"Tell me Naruto. Do you want to kill Deidara?" Obito asked.

"Well, I don't want to kill him. But he has done a lot of sins just in the name of art. For example: He is well known for almost destroying the Iwa just for the sake of art. So yeah. He must actually die."

"I knew it. Well, the idea is that we can replace the non existent person with Deidara and he will be chased and most likely, even killed by Sasuke." Obito said.

"Hm, that's actually not a bad idea. Ah, we have arrived. And make sure about one more thing: Don't forget about the toads. Change their memory the moment I cut Jiraiya's arm or leg." Naruto said with Obito giving him a thumbs up.