36

Shino: Description of violence. Please return back from this chapter if you cannot handle gore.

Tenten: And don't complain that we didn't warn you if you still proceed to read.

Shino:With that being said, let us begin the chapter.

Outskirts of Konoha.

Root Anbus. These were the most emotionless people in and across Konoha. Their eyes speak of nothing at all.

These people wore crop tops and held a small tanto on their back.

Their commander was Danzo Shimura, the crippled War Hawk of Konoha. He had done many evil deeds in the past. Now, he was about to suffer for his actions.

Suddenly, an anbu came in and bowed down before his master.

"Danzo Sama. Silent Blonde has infiltrated the HQ. He is holding Uchiha Itachi as his hostage."

"Hmm, I never ever expected the Uchiha to be captured so easily by the Silent Blonde. Silent Blonde, I know his hatred of Konoha but why does he hate us so much?" Danzo thought before ordering the Root Anbu to attack the blonde and rescue Itachi Uchiha

"He will be hard to kill but I have full faith in you that you will kill Silent Blonde. Kill only the Masked man. But rescue Uchiha Itachi." Danzo said as The Root nin disappeared.

"Heh! He has attacked us and now he will fall in the right trap." Danzo thought before continuing to do his paperworks.

But a little voice told him that it would be his last paperwork.

Outside the HQ

The Blonde held an unconscious Itachi by his collar. Itachi was hanging down from Naruto's grip. As he walked into the HQs, they were suddenly sorrounded by Root Anbu.

"Silent Blonde. It would be wise to surrender to the Root. Release Itachi right now." A ferret masked anbu shouted.

"Ah. Well here you go." Naruto said as he released Itachi from his grip.

To anbu's surprise, Naruto raised his arms as a surrender. It was almost surreal to them.

Suddenly, they heard a sound familiar to breaking of glass windows under the ground.
Their emotionless eyes widened as the crystal pikes pierced them brutally.

Only three anbus survived the brutality. They looked around and were horrified to see their comrades condition.

One of the pikes piercing a root nin ripped has a hand stuck to it. Bones if the arm could be seen. Another had her brains stuck on the sharp pikes made of black crystal. But the most brutal death was the anbu which had his arms and legs broken off completely from his body. Blood could be seen flowing out without stopping at all.

The remaining anbus felt something bad gripping their heart. FEAR. ANXIETY.

"What's that feeling?" One of the anbus exclaimed as another threw up.

"So, Itachi, are you going to come out or not?" Naruto said in a bored voice.

Immediately, the unconscious body of Itachi burst into a flock of Crows cawing all over the sorroundings and Itachi came out from the hiding.

"Now come on let's kill them." Naruto said in an evil voice as Itachi quickly put one of the anbus in Tsukuyomi.

In the meantime, Naruto didn't even play with the "childrens".

[Crystal style: Crystal Growing Thorns]

Immediately, the crystal thorns came out of the ground and killed a quarter of the anbus.