Bonus Facts about this book

Shino: As an apology for delaying the next chapter till 10th October, Shay san announced that he would like to give some facts about this book. 

Tenten: Don't worry. Shay san will not delete this part. 

Shino: So without any further ado, lets begin. 

Tenten: 1. The continuation of Crystal in the Light was supposed to be done in the same book.

Shino: 2. Shay san almost decided to shift the book to webnovels. Hell, he was writing a dialogue between himself and Sasuke and me. This was  cancelled because Shay san found out some disadvantages. 

Tenten: 3. This book along with the previous one was supposed to have 30 chapters. 

Shino: 4. The actual plan was that Naruto would be a true villain and was supposed to be brought down by Sasuke Uchiha. 

Tenten: 5. The publication of chapter 50 shall coincide with the Birthday of Naruto Uzumaki. 

Shino: 6. First the transfer, now do you know that this book was almost cancelled due to Writer's block faced by Shay. 

Tenten: 7. Before the books were published on wattpad, the first book's name was Naruto's broken heart. 

Shino: This title was changed into Naruto: The three styled shinobi, which sounded less ridiculous, but still ridiculous nonetheless. Finally, he decided to rename it as Crystal in Light.

Tenten: He had to read some evil Naruto ffns so that  he could get on the right track. 

Shino: And that brings an end to intersting book facts. 

Tenten: Hope you liked it and as usual....

Shino: Peace out.