51

Hokage's office
6:00pm

"Ah team 7, so you have finally come." Tsunade said as she looked up from her paper work. 

"Hai Tsunade sama. How can we help you?" Kakashi asked. 

"Well, since the war is drawing close, I want you to separate and go to different villages assigned to you." Tsunade said. 

"Hn." Sasuke said as everyone nodded. 

"Very well, Sasuke, Kakashi and Yamato, you three will be going to Kumogakure, with Aoba for training Sasuke with the Raikage, whose chakra affinity is lightning. Is that understood?" Tsunade asked. 

"Hai Tsunade sama."

"Very well you three are dismissed." Tsunade said as the three ninjas disappeared. 

"Sai. Sakura. You will be going to an island to collect some medicinal  plants for making medicines." Tsunade said. 

Outside Konohagakure

"YOSH! SO MY ETERNAL RIVAL HAS GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE." Might Guy shouted as everyone sweat dropped and Kakashi sighed. 

What made me agree to come here? I would rather stay at my home and deal with changing Kamaboko's under wears. Kakashi thought out of exasperation. 

"Anyways, from where will be going to Kumogakure?" Sasuke asked out of curiosity. 

"First we will go to a village located in eastern part of fire country on foot. From that village, we will be moving to Kumogakure on boat." Kakashi said in a bored manner. 

"Hn." 

A few minutes later,

As the entourage walked into the forest, Sasuke noticed a disturbance in a bush. He walked into bush and accidentally bumped into a man wearing a red coat and a pair of spectacles.  

"CAN'T YOU BE CAREFUL? ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?" The man shouted angrily. 

"Well, first of all, Uchihas are not blind in most cases. Secondly, I am careful since I came to investigate some disturbance in the bushes." Sasuke said, his eyes twitching at the loudness of the man. 

It reminds me of Sakura in the past and other fangirls who are useless as bunch of rotten grapes. Sasuke thought. 

Somewhere a pink haired medical Kunoichi sneezed. "Seems like Sasuke is thinking negatively about me."

"Uchiha? As in Uchiha Sasuke?" The man asked. 

"Yes. My name is Uchiha Sasuke. Usarantokochi."

"Huh! Did you call me a thin hammer now?" He said getting a tick mark on his forehead. 

Sasuke just stayed silent. He had to thank Naruto for giving him the habit of insulting people. It was as funny and enternaing as sh*t when people are pissed off, he had to admit. But due to his Uchiha genes, he had to thank for being able to control his emotions. 

"First, one man claiming to be Uchiha Sasuke called me Debu (Insult for fat in Japanese) and now you...." The man said clenching his fist in anger in a most comical way. 

Now Sasuke met this man, who was really boiling in anger for the first time in his life. He didn't recall him seeing him at all. 

"What are you talking about? I don't go insulting random people." Sasuke thought for a moment. "Maybe, except this time, since I am quite busy and you are acting as a complete idiot, who only knows to shout." 

In the meantime, Kakashi, Yamao, Might Guy came to investigate what the hell was going on. Sasuke left the Konoha entourage without any prior information, except that he was going to investigate some rustling in the bushes and was taking a lot of time to return.