4

After Obito and Itachi left, Naruto went to Kumokagure. Something about the brunette was quite bothering him.

As Naruto walked back to the apartment, he was surprised to see that the brunette was missing. In the meantime, Yugito was still unconscious. He clicked his tongue in disappointment.

"Shit, I must find her." He thought as he started running in the shadows to conceal himself. As he ran, he saw that the brunette was walking to the hospital injured with blood coming out.

"Should I knock her out or follow her." Naruto thought with him quickly putting on a henge. "If I knock her out, then I might have to wait for hours until she wakes up. On the otherhand, if I follow her then I might get caught, not that I worry about it since I can break myself into foxes. Wait a minute. Fox! That's it."

A fox slowly peeped out from his red cloak. Yes his henge was a man wearing red cloak.

The fox stealthily jumped out and followed the brunette keeping its distance from her.

It followed her until she reached the raikage's office.

The raikage, Ay was a strong man. He was not having a good time at that moment. He looked down at the kage's sworn enemy and took a pen. With it he started killing them one by one.

"I HATE PAPERWORKS." He shouted in anger.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Hoping that it was not Mabui, he shouted the word "Enter". Unfortunately, it was Mabui carrying more papers making Ay to slam his head on the raikage's desk.

"Great more paperwork." He muttered incoherently. "Now the only thing I need is someone to enter my room with bad bad news."

As if his wish was granted, the door opened as Ay quickly got ready to fight against the intruder only to find that it was one of his shinobi. She was full of blood.

"What happened?" Ay asked the brunette as Mabui performed basic medical ninjutsu

"Silent........Blonde........Akane........." With that she closed her eyes.

"RIN NOHARA, RIN.... Dammit... Hold on." (I know. I know what you are thinking. Yes she is Rin Nohara. Everything will be soon explained.)

As these incidents occurred, no one noticed the shining eyes of an orange furred creature making a foxy grin.

With Naruto.

As he ate dango through his partially opened mask, he noticed the orange fur of a fox coming towards him.

"Sumi. Here you go." He said as hehanded out the dango to Sumi.

After eating, Sumi made a sound which made Naruto smirk under his mask.

"So you are saying that the brunette is actually Rin. As in Nohara Rin?" Naruto asked with Sumi nodding a bit.

After another treat, the orange animal went into his cloak and disappeared.

"It has been a long time since I wanted to meet the supposed dead "peacemaker" of the former team 7.  And now that I learnt that she is alive, I should make my appearance in front of her." Naruto smirked as he broke himself into foxes leaving no evidence of his presence behind.

Konohakagure

"Sasuke, Sai, Sakura, Yamato and Neji You are to go to the Valley of End and find for clue of the identity of Silent Blonde. Kakashi has a date today, so he won't be able to come. " Tsunade ordered from her desk.

"HAI TSUNADE SAMA." The new team 7 and Neji chorused.

As the group left, Sasuke asked, "Yamato Taichou, what are your orders?"