77. The forgotten one

Shino Aburame.

The man whom everyone forgets whenever he is not around. The man who loves something which others don't do. Bugs!

The man who very often complained that he was not invited to a mission was now fighting against a hundred clones of Naruto.

"Ah! There you are, Aburame san. I was looking for you the whole time." He heard a gruff voice behind him.

"So you remember me, Naruto san." Shino said as he turned around in a bored manner.

"Shino Aburame. The man whom everyone forgets. I presume." Naruto said as he jumped down from the rock.

"What's the point of appearing before me when everyone knows about your weakness?" Shino asked as the bugs came out of his body.

"How will my weakness be exploited by the one who did not even used weapons and went on drone about the reason why he cannot use kunai to Iruka sensei?" Naruto asked, crossing his arms.

"That's actually a point. But still, that doesn't explains why you are not killing Tenten and Lee when you already can kill them within a few second." Shino said.

"Ah! About that. Well, I have my own reasons." Naruto said.

"So you still care about us?" Shino asked, with hope hidden in his voice.

"No." Shino's face fell unnoticeably.

"Oh! That still does not explains why you are not killing us. But I could care less about it. Why? Because we are enemy." Shino said as the insects surrounding him raised in the air and charged towards Naruto who quickly tried crystallizing the insects but to no avail.

"You cannot crystallize them at all. Why? Because these insects are the descendants of the previously crystallized insects.

"Heh?! So you have learnt your mistakes? That's interesting." Naruto said as he raised his hands to perform hand signs.

"But did the forgotten one forgot that I also have fire jutsus?" Naruto asked as Shino's eyes widened under the dark glasses.

[Fire style: Fireball jutsu]

Immediately the swarm of insects burst into flames before falling down on the ground, dying.

"If you also forgot that I have wind natured, let me remind you." Naruto said as he weaved hand signs before opening his mouth and sucking the wind.

[Wind style: Vacuum spehere]

Some white lines appeared in the middle of the swarm of insects killing them instantly.

"Logically, I cannot win against you without the fight being fair and square." Shino admitted.

"But still it's worth fight against you." Shino said as more and more swarms of insects came out of Shino's clothes. 

Naruto just smirked and let the insects to surround him before quickly wielding his katana filled with wind chakra and quickly cutting down the column only for the insects to fill up the empty area.

"You cannot escape this just like the others who were trapped in this jutsu. Better give up than dying a painful death." Shino said as the speed of the insects became faster and faster.

"Oh! Is that so?" Shino heard a voice behind him forcing the man who was always forgotten to turn around and he saw Naruto Uzumaki standing just behind him.

The next moment, he felt the pain from a sharp kick delivered into his stomach. But Shino just smirked under his covered clothes.

He quickly transformed into a swarm of bugs which attacked Naruto in a brutal manner.

"Huh?! An insect clone? How pathetic!" Naruto thought as he quickly used his wind style to cut through the swarm of insects but to his ultimate surprise nothing happened to the attacking swarms at all!

Next, Naruto quickly used the crystal jutsu but again nothing happened at all.

The distance between the insects and Naruto was growing alarmingly close as the blond quickly went through the handsigns and blew a fireball. Still nothing happened at all.

"You cannot destroy them. Did you really think that I forgot about the three natures you have, Naruto?" He heard Shino's voice behind him.

"Hmm, I admit that I underestimated you, Shino san. This fight is really getting exciting." Naruto said as he sat down and performed several handsigns before bringing his hands down.

"Just because I cannot use the other elements does not mean that my summons cannot do it." Naruto said as the smoke cleared away to reveal 7 foxes standing around Naruto who just smirked and lifted one of his hand and brought it down to signal the fox to attack the insects.

The foxes quickly formed a straight line.

[Water style: Water senbons]

[Earth style: Mud Arrows]

The sharp sides of the blades made contact with the insects killing them instantly and once again Naruto emerged victorious.

Tch. I was hoping that Naruto will not use the foxes to fight against me. Well, I still have a last trump card. Shino thought as he quickly grabbed his upper parts of the clothes and brought them down with his body turning purple.

Naruto just looked at the transformation with fascination and awe, before sensing a sharp thing entering into his arms.

Turning around, he saw that it was Shino who turned around and unsuccessfully attempted to delivered another blow on Naruto's head before the latter quickly jumped away.

The blond suddenly felt a painful sensation in his arms and his widened when he saw that it was turning purple.

"Its an insect poison jutsu aimed to inject poison with blows. You are lucky that you managed to escape the second one. If you didn't manage to do so, the parasitic insects would have eaten your head completely just like its eating your arm. Yield and I will recall my insects before they make their way into your brain." Shino said with a smirk but it was wiped off when he saw his opponent taking out his sword and bringing it down to cut off his infected hand.

"You fool. You really hoped that I would yield in front of you? Well, don't worry about my hand, its just a corpse of fox." Naruto said as the hand turned into a fox while a new hand grew out of his injury. 

Shino found himself gritting his teeth once again before stopping to do so. He sighed knowing that gritting his teeth would not help at all. 

"Very well, I yield as I have no jutsu in my  arsenal which would be enough to defeat you." Shino said as he  walked back to the clothes and put them on. 

"Anyways, I have to go now. Farewell, Shino. I had a great pleasure fighting against you." Naruto said as they parted their ways. 

Shino: Whew! Finally I got a role in the story.

Tenten: Congratulations Shino. Anyways, Shay san would like to apologized for being absent for many days.

Shino: It was just a minor writer's block which occured when Shay san realized that he did not know about my abilities.  

Tenten: An interesting fact about this chapter is that Shay san was considering the death of Shino in this chapter.

Shino: Fortunately, he changed his mind after realising that he cannot drag this already long chapter. With that being said, we hope that you liked this chapter and as always keep reading and...

Tenten: PEACE OUT!!!!!!