84. Dolls

"I am sorry Naruto." Sasuke said as the thunder sounded in the air and raindrops fell on them.

One of the raindrops fell on Sasuke's tear and a drop from the face of Sasuke fell on Naruto's blood on the youngest Uchiha's sword before fall down on the leaf.

Warm blood rushed out of the Naruto's mouth and fell on the cold rain water.

"Are you alright?" Naruto said, mimicking the voice of Sasuke, as he slowly pulled himself out of the cryrstal sword and held his hand on his chest.

"Oh, I am alright." Naruto muttered under his breath in his normal voice.

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?" Sasuke shouted as the sword fell down from his hands.

Naruto stayed silent before coughing vigorously and letting blood fall out of his mouth.

Suddenly, some mini human like figures fell out of Naruto's clothes, which on careful observation, Sasuke realized that these were actually dolls.

Not just any dolls. But dolls which resembled the whole members of team 7 including Sai and Yamato.

"No! Not my only friends..." Naruto began as he quickly picked them up and whispered into where the doll's ear was supposed to be "You must be badly injured. I am so sorry. I am really sorry."

The rest of the ninjas just looked at the blond, dumbfounded on the scene playing in front of them.

"Yes Sasuke." Naruto continued to tend the doll's so called "injuries". "I am alright. Don't worry about me. I will protect all of you no matters the cost."

"Naruto..." Sasuke began before feeling an immense killer intent flowing out of Naruto.

"How dare you?" Naruto's voice was dangerously calm "How dare you hurt my friends?" He turned around and to the ultimate horror of Team 7, Rin and Obito, his eyes were shining red light.

Naruto gritted his teeth angrily and put his "friends" back into his pocket.

Suddenly the doll with pink hair fell out of his pocket but Naruto caught it just in time before it fell into the water.

The blond's eyes suddenly fell on the doll of Sakura and recieved a millions of flashbacks.

Flashback 1

"Naruto! You have been banished from Konoha."

"Please forgive me. I tried to save you but I couldn't."

"NARUTOOOOOO!"

Naruto woke up with a start before realising that it was just a nightmare.

A gasp passed out of his lips and he held his neck while rubbing his tears away.

Looking around, he saw that Itachi was still sleeping.

2 months. It has been 2 months yet I cannot get over it. Naruto thought as he stretched himself before walking out of the cave.

He kneeled down and gathered some substabces from the forest.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" A curious nine tailed fox asked.

"Gathering some things which I need to make something that has been in my mind from the last few days." Naruto replied as he returned back to the cave and started cutting some clothes.

He took sewing needle and stitched the fabric into a human like figure.

He took the grass which he collected and stuffed then into the fabric.

Finally, he joined the upper part of the fabric and sewed the two ends with the needle.

"And done." Naruto said as Kurama looked at the end product.