Lol

Y/n's pov

"I want to talk to you," he says. "I don't want to argue."

"Then hurry it up," I say. "It's cold out here."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you in front of everybody in the cafe," he says. "It was uncalled for and in sorry. It's not my place to tell you what you can and can't do."

"Yeah you have that right," I scoff. "You called Christopher and I easy in front of everybody there, I'm not run through."

"Yeah I know," he says lacing his finger together. "That's why I wanted to apologize, I was just still angry."

"Yeah, clearly," I say. "I accept your apology. And I'm sorry for how I left things back then, I really could've gone about things in a better fashion, and left on a better note."

"I wasn't angry at you, just in general," he says. "And you don't need to apologize to me."

"But I'm still sorry," I say. "Whether you feel that an apology is warranted or not, I'm still going to give it to you."

"Alright," he nods his head. "And I don't want to argue whenever we see each other."

"Agreed," I nod my head. "Because even though we're with different people now, you were still my best friend Kei. I mean, we always hung out and you were there for me a lot of the time, I don't even think I'd be able to talk about anything if our relationship happened."

"Oh, you and Christopher are dating now," he nods his head. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks," I say.

"So... friends, right?" he asks.

"Yeah, friends," I nod my head.

"And plus my mom misses you," he scoffs. "So you should visit her some time so she stops calling me while I'm at work."

"Will do," I say. "Will do, any way we should probably head inside now."

"Yeah... I'll be a second," he says. "Hinata keeps harassing me, so I need a minute before I force myself back into that godawful situation again."

"Yeah of course," I smile turning away to go back inside. "I'll see you around, Kei."

"Yeah," he swallows. "See you around."

"What happened with you and Tsuki?" Yamaguchi asks once I walk back inside.

"Just give him a minute," I say.

"Did he tell you how he fe-" he starts.

"Yamaguchi, I'm dating Christopher now," I say. "And he's not going to be just a casual boyfriend. Yes, Kei was there for me a lot of the time but I'm not a complete asshole so I told him. He said we'd be friends, I didn't even give him a chance to say how he felt."

"Well, thank you anyways Y/n," he says.

"Tell me when he finds a new person, one that he can actually fall in love with," I say. "Help him, because there's nothing I can do now."

"Yeah, I will," he nods his head.

My dumb ass woke up and wondered why there weren't any new notifications for this story, I didn't publish it smh.

-Crouton