Another silly chapter for you guys

Y/n's pov

"Wow, can't believe they actually got you in here," Victoria says as we walk up to the group.

"Yeah, it's probably because Chrissy looks like he could be the bouncer," Nick laughs. "Or mauve he slept with the bouncer."

"I did not sleep with that guy," Christophe says. "How did you get in? Did you sleep with him? Because last time I checked you aren't old enough to be here either."

"Oh ladies," Mateo shakes his head. "No fighting go drink a shot or something."

"I'm not drinking tonight," Christopher says. "So Nick, why don't you go act a fool, I'll even buy you a drink."

"Y/n, your boyfriend is hitting on me," Nick says. "You gonna let this slide?"

"Wait, they're dating?" Luca asks. "Since when?"

"Since they hooked up in a hotel," Victoria says. "Get with the program."

"Hey, you weren't supposed to say that," Mateo says. "And they didn't hook up."

"Yeah, that's not what a hook-up is... Wait Christopher what did you tell your friends?" I ask.

"What did you tell your friends?" he asks. "I probably told Mateo less than what you tell all your friends."

"Mateo, why didn't you tell me?" Luca asks. "Mateo, you're a blabbermouth so why didn't you blabber to me?"

"I only told Victoria because she was supposed to keep it a secret," Mateo says. "Not my fault, Christopher should keep his mouth shut."

"I barely said anything, I gave the bare minimum," Christopher says. "Don't make it seem like it was a tell-all."

"Okay children, let's just have a good time here, okay?" Nick asks.

"Who are you calling a child?" Mateo asks. "You're the kid here."

"Nah, Y/n's the kid," Nick says. "So Chris, kinda sus that you like to date young girls, isn't it?"

"Shut up fool," Christopher says. "I'll smack you."

"Wow Christopher, are you using me for my body?" I shake my head. "Vile."

"Yeah, of course, that's why I waited three years in hopes you'd love me back," he says. "Totaly on the right track right now."

"I'm just joking," I laugh. "Don't worry."

"Oh Chrissy," Nick shakes his head. "I guess you've always had such a short temper haven't you."

"Yup, always so hot-headed," Luca laughs. "Since always."

"Hot-headed?" I question. "Christopher, you've got a short temper?"

"Yeah, only when it comes to people who like to crawl under my skin," he says. "I'm not hotheaded."

"Only when people crawl under your skin..." I nod my head. "Interesting."

Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today.

"Okay, come on Victoria," I say grabbing her hand. "We're gonna go and dance, leave these boys to do their gossip and whatnot."

"Have fun," Mateo says. "Make all those guys wish you were there's."

"Yeah, or they could dance," Christopher says. "Take some selfies or go on a group bathroom trip."

"I have a sudden interest in dancing," I smile. "So I'll see you later."

-

"Damm, Christopher sure does love you," Victoria says. "And he's pretty calm."

"I know, it's getting kinda tiring," I say leaning against the bar, glancing over to him. "I thought for sure he'd come over here by now."

"Same with Mateo," she nods her head. "Didn't think I'd have to pretend to love dancing so much for so long."

"Yeah, I don't think I'll ever want to go dancing again," I sigh.

"Letting guys flirt with you isn't as fun when you're in a relationship," she nods her head. "Especially when your boyfriend is trying to not let his jealousy show."

"True, true," I say.

Y'know, I really should stop playing into these games, because from what I know a jealous boyfriend isn't all that fun... Actually, it can be based on what you define fun as.

"We should hit the road," Victoria says. "I bet Mateo is more than plastered by now."

"Well have fun with that," I laugh walking alongside her back to where the guys are.

"Guys, I got the waiter's number five times," Luca says sluggishly. "Take that."

"Luca, those are recipes," I say.

"Oh," he says looking down at them. "No wonder she asked for my card."

"You're all done dancing?" Christopher asks.

"Don't know," I shrug. "Should I be? Do you want me to be?"

"Oh Bird," he laughs shaking his head. "I'm ready when you are."

Hee hee, I'm so funny.

-Crouton