Untitled Part 16

Y/n's pov

"So, where are we off to?" I ask, looking around. "This doesn't look like the way to Mateo's, you tryna kidnap me?"

"We, are going to a club," he says glancing at me before looking forward to the road.

"Christopher, you do realize that I cannot go into a club legally, right?" I ask. "And I don't think Nick can either, though I'm not really up to date with all their ages."

"And you care about the law now?" he asks laughing. "You must have forgotten that time you drank, illegally, and were forcing yourself onto me. You get wild when your drunk, Bird."

"You said that I didn't do anything weird like that!" I practically screamed. "What the hell did I do Christopher!?"

"Oh nothing," he laughs. "Just a good memory."

"God, what did I do?" I ask. "Please, why bring it up now?"

"You said, and I quote, 'If you fuck me right now, I promise to pretend not to remember in the morning'," he laughs. "You were pretty vulgar actually."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "Do you know how embarrassing that is?"

"That's why I didn't tell you, you'd be embarrassed and then things probably would've gotten tense between us," he says. "And that's something I definitely didn't want to happen."

"What else did I do?" I ask. "Or do I even wanna know?"

"You spent a good twenty minutes trying to unbutton my shirt," he says.

"And you just let me act like that?" I question.

"My shirt didn't even have buttons," he laughs. "So you were getting nowhere with that, I wouldn't let it go anywhere. I was just having my fun watching you act like a fool."

"God, I hate drinking," I groan. "I always turn into some desperate slut, it's gross."

"You aren't allowed to insult yourself, it doesn't suit you," he says.

"I'll insult whatever I want," I say. "What are you gonna do about it?"

"Oh Bird," he laughs.

"Hey, why do you keep laughing like that?" I ask. "Is this because of earlier?"

"Huh? What about earlier?" he asks. "Because you're the only one here who seems to be getting hot and bothered."

"I am not hot and bothered," I say. "I am perfectly fine, I'm cool and unbothered."

"Mhm," he nods his head. "Yeah, you're totally cool and unbothered right now."

"I am," I say. "So don't look at me like that."

"I'm not looking at you like anything," he says. "Don't forget, you're the one who likes to start games and stuff. I'm nice enough to bother you too much."

"Yeah, so gracious," I say. "Just because you don't say anything doesn't mean you're bothering me like that."

"Like what?" he asks. "I'm bothering you? Because I just think you're flustered."

"Yeah, whatever," I say. "I'm flustered."

"Don't worry Bird, I won't get you going too much around my friends," he laughs. "Well, maybe just a bit."

I bet you think you're a funny guy Christopher, but I'll get you back... God, I sound like some evil villain, I'm not gonna do anything crazy, I promise.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks.

"Oh nothing," I smile. "Just thinking about thoughts and things, y'know, things to think about that take up my thoughts."

"Good luck with that then," he says. "Whatever it is you're planning to do."

"I am not planning to do anything," I say. "You're tripping balls."

"Mhm," he nods his head.

Haven't decided if Brielle is gonna write you guys something in full yet, but I guess drop requests for her here.

-Crouton