Some of y'all are down bad

Y/n's pov

"Morning," I mumble rolling over in the sheets.

"Are you okay?" he asks. "You look tired, was I too rough, did it hurt? Are you sore?"

He really does worry a lot, I love it but sometimes I feel like it's gonna make him go crazy one day.

"Yes," I say.

"Yes you're okay, yes it hurt, or yes you're sore?" he asks. "Come on, please tell me."

"Yes to all of the above," I say. "Now calm down."

"I knew I went too rough, I'm sorry," he says.

Yeah, he's gonna go crazy.

"You worry too much," I laugh. "I never said I didn't like it, so calm down Christopher. It's perfect, you're perfect, so stop looking at me like you just stabbed me."

"Fine," he says. "Do you need me to get you something?"

"What I need is for you to not worry, because when you worry you treat me like a glass doll," I laugh.

"Maybe you are a glass doll," he laughs.

"I thought I was a Bird?" I ask. "What happened to that?"

"Y/n then," he says.

"Don't call me that, it feels weird," I say.

"What? Y/n?" he asks. "You don't like that?"

"It just feels out of the ordinary," I say.

"How?" he asks. "It is your name after all."

"I know that," I say.

"What? You don't like your name?" he asks laughing. "I like your name, Y/n, it suits you."

"I like my name, a lot," I say. "But I prefer it when you call me Bird."

"And why is that?" he asks.

"I've become accustomed to it, I like it," I say. "Calling me Y/n is the same thing as calling your mom by her name, are you going to call your mom Nora?"

"No, I'm not going to call my mom Nora, she's my mom," he says.

"My point exactly," I say.

"Okay, my mom's my mom and you're my girlfriend, Y/n," he says. "Okay?"

"I will actually hurt you," I say. "I'm not joking, I'll kick you in your balls, and it will hurt lots."

"Fine, I'm sorry," he laughs. "You're my Bird, I won't call you Y/n, sounds good?"

"Really good," I smile. "So what next?"

"I think I should finish packing," he says. "We're going back to Japan soon."

"Alright, sounds good," I say. "I'll help."

"No, you can lay down and relax, I'll finish packing," he says. "I'll work on your closet, you can watch."

"On one condition, no shirt," I smile. "So is it a deal?"

"Fine," he laughs. "And I actually need to talk to you about something."

"Sounds scary," I say propping my head up on the palm of my hand laughing a bit. "You aren't trying to break up with are you?"

"Never," he smiles. "It's actually way off of that course."

"Then why do you look nervous? It's making me nervous," I say. "So what is it?"

"Because I wanted to tell you last month," he laughs. "That's why."

"Well then what is it?" I ask. "Is it about moving?"

"Yes, it is," he says. "I assumed that we could just move in together... Since we basically already do, just wanted to make it official. We'd have our own place together, that's okay right?"

"Of course it is," I say getting excited. "I've been waiting for you to ask me that, I was so close to calling Azalea and asking her how she got Yamaguchi to ask her to move in with him. Or find a research paper."

"Well, glad that I got this over with," he sighs. "I was going to tell you sooner, but I didn't want to see your death demon stare."

"I do not have a death demon stare," I roll my eyes. "What are you on about."

"Your mom has one, your brother has one, you definitely have one," he says.

"Yeah, but I'm not blood-related to them, so it really doesn't work like that," I say.

"You, your brother, and your mom are always oblivious to people's feelings," he laughs. "And all three of you can have a temper at times."

"I don't have a temper," I say.

"You have a temper, though it's not as big as your brother and mother," he says. "Buts it's there."

"Fine, I have a demon death stare," I say. "But I've never used it on you, so don't be scared. But remember, I'm sensitive unlike the demons, and I'm definitely not the demons."

"I know," he laughs. "Now I need to pack, we're moving soon."

"Moving in together," I smile laying my head back onto my pillow. "Wow."

"With you, wow," he says quickly kissing my lips.

Ha ha, I'm so funny for what I have planned out in my head.

-Crouton