Brielle wants to write another chapter, what do y'all want?

Y/n's pov

"Packing is so hard," I groan hanging off the edge of the couch. "I'm tired."

"Bird, I told you that you can take a nap or something," he laughs. "I've got the packing."

Oh yeah, we're moving back to japan soon, like really soon. Oh, and I haven't done like any packing, Christopher packed up his apartment, and now he's doing mine for me.

"And miss out on watching you walking around lifting heavy boxes?" I ask. "Never."

"They aren't heavy," he says. "I'm just packing up some random junk you have now, I've gotten everything else done."

"One sec, I need to visualize something," I say.

So imagine, Christopher. It's a hot summer day, end of August, we're in California so he's gonna have a Lil bit of sweat on his forehead. But not too much since I've got air conditioning. He's in his silly tank top and his silly shorts and every time he wants to wipe his face he pulls up the bottom to do it, so extra and for what?

He drinks his silly water. Oh but get this, I get the first sip out of each bottle he cracks open, the fresh crisp water, now that's true love.

"Okay, I'm all done now," I smile. "Carry on."

"Also, do you want to go and hang out at Mateo's later?" he asks. "Nick, Luca, Victoria, and all them."

"We should invite Amelia," I say. "So I can show her that I am a winner and she is a loser."

"I'm pretty sure that she only hung around because Nick liked her," he says. "But I think he's since dropped his poor taste."

"Come sit with me," I say motioning my hand. "Come take a break with me, you deserve one."

"I just took a break," he laughs again. "Look, if I finish this now then we'll have plenty of time to relax before we go to Mateos."

"Uh... I need another break," I say sitting up properly. "One episode of, let's watch a Studio Ghibli movie."

"Bird, that's more than two hours," he says. "And knowing you, you'll probably want to watcha another and before you know it, it's time to go to Mateos."

"I don't understand your logic," I say. "Let's watch movies, it's more efficient than doing the work."

"I'll have the rest of the junk in out here packed in half an hour, then we can watch a movie," he says. "We don't need to pack up your clothes till tomorrow, sounds good?"

"Is it cuz I'm part Japanese?" I ask. "Is that why you won't relax with me? Huh?"

"I"m part Japanese," he says. "Is that why you won't let me get my work done."

"Last time I checked, your work is to help me," I say. "So come over here and help me out by watching movies until we go to Mateo's."

"Tomorrow, I know that we're going to end up watching movies all day, but you'll fall asleep during the first one. But I'll have to keep them playing and lay there, tomorrow we'll have the whole day to watch movies," he says. "Don't look so sad, chin up, Bird."

"You're clipping my wings here man here," I groan. "I'm just gonna be a chicken, or a malnourished overpriced bird some rich white guy bought for his daughter whom he never talks to. With the bonus that she has no idea how to care for it, and doesn't even try to learn."

"Fine, then you have fun being a malnourished pet bird," he laughs. "Maybe go eat a snack, pick at it to get back into character."

"I am always in character," I say. "It's part of my brand, in fact, it would be a crime for me not to be. Now you better get into Character, Chrissy."

"Don't call me that," he glares.

As if he could glare at me, he's got the small grin tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Crabby Chrissy," I shake my head. "He's probably frustrated because his poor girlfriend has been neglecting him, what will he ever do now? Cry? Die? I'm so sorry Christopher, that I make you do all the cleaning while I watch you. But can you blame me? You're basically a walking pop-up ad you'd get on an illegal website for anime."

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" he asks walking over to me.

"Depends on what the outcomes of both options are," I smile. "So it's up to you."

Wattpad is not too happy with me right now.

-Crouton