Lmaooo

Y/n's pov

Guys, are pregnant people supposed to feel so... so depressed? Because every day I wake up, look at my ring, the bump of my stomach and I wish everything just went back to how it was when I was in the states.

No babies, no kids, no fiancee just a Christopher and school. Nothing crazy, everything was fine, this all just feels like too much. I mean, within the span of two weeks my whole life flipped upside down.

I found out I pregnant, Christopher left, then came back, Kasumi came, I got engaged it's just a lot. My friends and family are happy, they're all really excited, we even had a get-together at Marigolds cafe. How am I supposed to take care of a toddler and two newborn babies? I turned twenty only a little over a month ago, I was pregnant before I was even legally allowed to drink.

I want to go back to how it was before, fooling around, working, I don't even know if I want to be married. Don't get me wrong, I love Christopher, but I don't know if marriage is something I want right now in my life. I'm not used to being called mom, it's all so weird.

I wish I could adjust to all of this like Christopher, he's perfect at this. He gets Kasumi ready in the morning and got her into a day care, he foes everything then I go to work with him. I feel sick all the time, and I hate the way I look, my life just feels hard. I hate doctor appointments, and I hate to say it but I don't feel any of that motherly love towards my unborn babies even though it's been five months.

None of my friends have kids, none of them are getting married, why do I have to carry all of this responsibly right now?

"Morning Bird," Christopher says once I leave the bedroom. "Sleep well?"

I've been up for hours, just wanting to stay in the room and do nothing.

"Great," I smile.

"You don't feel sick?" he asks. "Are you hungry?"

I want to go back to bed.

"Yeah, breakfast sounds great right now," I say taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Mom, when are the babies going to get here?" Kasumi asks. "And are they boys or girls?"

"They'll be here in four months," I say. "And I don't know if they're boys or girls."

"Your mom wanted to keep it a surprise," Christopher says, sliding me a plate of food.

Not that I wanted to keep it a surprise, I just really didn't care. I wish we stayed in the states, it would've been better, I probably wouldn't be in this position right now.

"Can you pass me my vitamins please," I say.

Just because I don't necessarily want these babies, doesn't mean I'm going to be completely irresponsible. But I miss when I was a teenager who could get away with running away from her problems.

"Here you go Bird," he says. "Are you feeling well, you look sick?"

"I'm all good," I say. "But I think I'll just stay home today, you should take Kasumi out to the park or something. I'm just gonna relax."

"Sounds good," he says. "You can call me if you need anything."

"Will do," I nod my head.

I feel and look huge, though I've been lucky enough not to have the most stretch marks I do have quite a few. I've been using any and every product on the market so that after this is over I can have my body back, I hate looking like this. Why do the girls always have to suffer during the pregnancy, Christopher hasn't changed his appearance at all, he's still built. Girls still faun over him, I just hate everything about this.

There's a difference between the compliments you get as a pregnant lady and a hot non-pregnant lady. It may be conceded or stupid of me, but I'd rather have guys hitting on me at the grocery store than a lady telling me how good I look for being pregnant.

I'm not ready for kids, or a husband.

"Bye, love you," Christopher says.

"Love you, mom," Kasumi chimes in.

"I love you guys too."

Epic. Y/n hates her life once agian.

-Crouton