Keefe POV

Alright this is it. This is my chance to tell Sophie I love her. "Sophie, I..."

*BANG*

"What was THAT?!" Sophie looked at me concern filling her eyes.

"I'll go check. Stay here where it's safe." I ran outside to see what the noise was only to find my cruel mother standing there.

"Well hello son. I wasn't expecting to find you here. I guess I should've since you've been using all of your time to spend with this girl. So when are you gonna tell her Keefe?"

"Tell me what?" Sophie asked, walking towards me.

"Sorry, Foster I don't know what she's talking about." I looked at her innocently.

"Oh I think you do son. I may not be an empath like you and your father, but i'm not oblivious to obvious emotions." Oh no she couldn't possibly know could she? No she's not involved in my life enough to know something like that.

"Ah there's that look of realization. Finally know what I'm referring to?" Gisela asked menacingly.

I looked at her half amused. "You're bluffing." I said calmly.

"Am I? Oh Sophie dear, my son here has liked you since the day he met you." I looked at her with a look of pure horror on my face. She just laughed and continued. "Sorry what I meant to say was that he's loved you since he met you. At least you don't have to tell her now." she said, turning to me. "Now to do what I came here for." Her Neverseen buddies suddenly leaped to havenfield grabbing me, putting a sack over my head and pulling me into the light behind them. We were through to the other side and they threw me back first into the trunk of a tree. The strange thing was that I could still hear Foster and my mother.

"No!!!" I heard Sophie scream. "Bring Keefe back!!!" My mother just loves torturing people. I barely got out of my thoughts to hear her response.

"Oh dear. Now if only you had told him. I guess he'll never know. I'll make sure to pass on the message of your rejection to him though." she said as I heard her lightleap away laughing evilly. My jaw dropped at what just came out of my mothers mouth.

Before I could process what just happened, my captors grabbed me again and back through the light we went. Is that really what Sophie would've said had I told her? Would she have rejected me? Not that I deserve her love anyway. not after everything I've put her through. At least I know now. I thought sadly. I was glad to have the sack over my head so my captors couldn't have seen the tears that slipped from my eyes and down my face. I'm not worth it.

aw!! KEEFE!! gotta love Lord Hunkyhair <3 hope y'all are enjoying and sticking w the story! 

peace out chickies <3

<3 Silveny118