Biana POV

"YOU KISSED HER!?!?! Fitz! She just got done telling you she wasn't getting back together with you!!!" Ugh I really couldn't stand my brother sometimes.

"I know, I know. I really messed up ok?" Fitz looked at me in despair.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't look at me like that. You did this to yourself. You disregarded Sophie's wishes and now you're down a friend. I really don't know what to tell you, Fitz, I'm sorry." I walked to my room and hailed Sohpie. She picked up.

"Hey, Biana, what's up?" Sophie smiled over the screen and I saw her turn her head at someone's voice. A hand waved from the other side. "Keefe says hi by the way."

"Oh Sophie I'm so sorry! I can't believe that... wait." I mouthed the rest of my sentence. Does Keefe know about what happened?

"Yes, he knows. And it's ok. We talked and we're good." I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. I had no idea he was planning to do it. I promise." Sophie looked at me with trust in her eyes.

"Biana, I know you had nothing to do with it. It's ok." She smiled at me over the screen.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. "Is Keefe ok?"

"I'm ok. Keefe is a little angry but he'll be fine." Sophie picked her head up to someone talking to her. "I gotta go. Elwin is saying I'm being too loud." She laughed. "Bye B!"

"Bye Soph!" I waved goodbye and hung up. I went downstairs to find Fitz pacing.

"You better be careful. Keefe is not happy." The last thing I saw before I went back to my room was Fitz pull out his imparter.

yea u better believe keefe isnt happy

biana is such a queen

thats so random but SOOO TRUE

u guys agree? lmk :3

stay fabulous my lovlies 

<3 Silveny118