Fitz POV

I was walking by Biana's room when I heard her talking. I figured she was on her imparter because my sister isn't one to talk to herself. 

"--and he's gonna break up with me, hate me, and I'm gonna lose one of my best friends!" I heard Sophie crying on the other end. What happened. I knew I shouldn't be eavesdropping but what if something was seriously wrong?

"Hey, it's gonna be ok. I'm gonna come over and you can tell me whatever you need to tell me, ok?" I heard shuffling in the room so I started backing up. I heard Sophie sniffle and say "Ok, I'll see you here." She must have hung up after that because all I heard was movement from the room. I heard the door creak open and immediately ran to my room.

Once I was sure Biana had gone downstairs, I went to the top of the stairs to listen. 

"Hey, Mom? Is it alright if I go to Havenfield? Sophie needs me." I heard Biana say to our mom. She told her it was fine and Biana said goodbye and shouted "HAVENFIELD!" at the leapmaster. 

I went downstairs and found our mom doing the dishes. She looked up when she heard me. 

"Hey, Mom? What's going on? Is Sophie ok?" I asked her, hoping she knew more than I thought she did.

She didn't.

"Sorry, honey, I don't know what's going on. I just think Sophie is going through a hard time right now and needs her best friend... Not that you're not one of her best friends. I think she just needs Biana right now." She turned and continued the dishes.

"Ok." I went back upstairs and flopped on my bed. Sophie never seemed to need me anymore.

okieeeeeeee guyssssssss

end of chapter :p

what'd you think? fitz being nosey? surprise surprise am i right?

anywayssss hope y'all r enjoying 

love y'all

VOTE

COMMENT

AND STAY CLASSY MY LOVELIES :3

<3 Silveny118