Sophie/Keefe POV

Sophie POV:

"Thanks for coming over, B. I could really use someone to talk to right now." I wiped my tears from my eyes and led her upstairs. We went to my bedroom and found Edaline in there. 

"Hey, girls. Sophie, I was just looking for you. You just got a call on your imparter." Edaline said, handing me the tine glass square.

"Really? From who?" I asked curiously.

"I think you should see for yourself." Edaline left the room as the imparter started ringing again. I was shocked by the name that lit up the screen.

Keefe Sencen.

"But... how?" I looked from Biana to the imparter and back. 

"I don't know. Maybe you should answer it?" Biana suggested, taking a seat on my bed.

I sat down next to her and hesitated before taking the call.

"Sophie Foster. I shouldn't have been surprised you would answer thinking my son was calling." The cold voice of none other than Lord Cassius echoed throughout the room. 

"Lord Cassius. I forgot the world revolves around you. My apologies! Silly me." I said with a menacing stare. Biana was on the floor laughing at my disrespect. I knew I shouldn't be acting like this but I wasn't dealing with his garbage today.

"Miss Foster. I suggest you stop taking pages out of my son's book and learn some respect. Like he should've long ago."

"Maybe he would respect you if you showed some respect for him in return." I said looking him straight in the eye.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not getting into an arguement with a 15 year old. I'm calling about my son. Have you seen him recently?"

"I have to go," I said quickly.

"Miss Fos--" I hung up before he could say anything else. 

"Soph? Where's Keefe?" Biana asked quietly.

I started crying again.

Keefe POV: 

I stepped out of the warmth of the light and saw Candleshade in front of me. I grudgingly walked to the front door and opened it quietly. I peeked my head inside and when I saw no one was there, I sprinted for the leapmaster and whisper-shouted "Havenfield".

I arrived in the field where Grady was attending to Verdi. I wanted to avoid all communication until I got to Foster, so I used a brain push to get to the front door as quickly as possible. 

I opened the front door to the beautiful smell of mallowmelt. Edaline must be in the kitchen. I shook the idea out of my head. C'mon Keefe, stay focused. I took the stairs by two and stopped outside Foster's bedroom door. I heard sniffling and crying and Biana?

Sophie POV:

After I stopped crying... ish... I told Biana everything that happened.

"Sophie. Keefe would understand. He knows how much you love Grady and Edaline." Biana said soothingly. 

I started to calm down some more when I heard shuffling outside my bedroom door. 

"Did you hear that?" I turned to Biana who shook her head yes. 

"It's probably just Edaline."

*Knock

*Knock

*Knock

"Come in." I looked down playing with  my hair. When I looked up Biana's eyes were wide. Before I even turned around I knew who was there by the sound of their voice.

"Hey, Foster."

"Keefe?"

MWAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S THE END

THE STORY'S OVER

Y'ALL CAN LEAVE NOW

y r u still here?

WhaT u wAnT MoRe?

alright then keep reading!!

anyways i love y'all so much tysm for all the reads

remember

VOTE

COMMENT

AND STAY AWESOME MY LOVELIES :3

<3 Silveny118