Sophie POV

We arrived at Everglen right on time. When Keefe first told me about the sleepover, I was a little reluctant. He convinced me it would be fun and a night to remember and I decided to come. I mean I wasn't gonna miss out on the fun. As soon as we got there, as usual, Biana wanted to do makeovers. I was fine with it. After the millionth time I gave up on putting up a struggle and decided to just have fun with it. Lihn eventually joined us and we had a lot of fun. Biana did our makeup and hair and we picked outfits out of her mall-like closet. I picked an ice blue dress with a pretty gemmed hair clip to match, and some silky white gloves to replace my everyday ones. Lihn picked a purple dress with silver shimmery ribbon for the intricate braid Biana had put in her hair. Biana picked a pretty light pink dress and a slightly darker pink cape to match. Unfortunately for me, Biana had us wear heels. I almost made it down the stairs without tripping but missed the last stair and ended up on the floor. Biana and Lihn were laughing from the top of the stairs and I joined in with them. The boys heard the thud I made when I hit the floor and came running out. Keefe was the first one there and helped me up.

"Are you ok?" Keefe asked, clearly trying not to laugh.

I laughed. "I'm fine. I made it to the last step this time instead of tumbling down the whole staircase."

"Well that's improvement." Dex said from behind Keefe. We were all laughing and we went into the other room to play truth or dare.

hehe sophie's major downfall

high heels 

that would literally be me

i was at youth group wearing sneakers and i tripped a total of prob 20 times

imagine how much higher that number wouldve been if i had high heels on :/

not a number i wanna imagine haha

it was rough... *embarressedsmile*

but ANYWAY it was fun sooooo yea! I love y'all

stay peachy my lovlies :3

<3 Silveny118