Keefe POV

I knew exactly what I had in mind. And I knew Foster would love it.

"Ok. I can leap us there, but you have to close your eyes. You can open them as soon as we step through the light. Do you trust me?" I looked at her waiting for her response. She smiled at me and wrapped me in a hug.

"Of course I trust you, Keefe," She had such sincerity in her eyes, and I felt the trust in her emotions.

"Ok, let's go," I took her by the hand and she closed her eyes. We stepped into the light and I told her she could open her eyes. On the other side was a big field full of beautiful flowers. Foster loved it. She looked around in awe. When she turned back to me, she had so much love in her eyes and emotions it was amazing. We sat down in the field watching the sun rise. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

"It's beautiful," She said, sighing, looking at the sky.

"Yeah, it is," I said. I wasn't looking at the sky though.

She turned to me and found me staring at her. "What?" She laughed. "Why are you staring at me, Keefe?"

"How can I not? You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. We're such a good couple you know. Good looks here, good looks there." I said pointing to myself and then to her. She laughed and smiled at me.

"I'm glad you think that, Keefe. Speaking of, are you going to apply for the match? I don't really think I want to." Sophie said.

"Well, I haven't really thought about it, but I've known who I wanted to spend my life with since the day I met you." She looked up at me when I said that.

"I love you, Keefe," she said, pulling me into a hug.

"I love you, too, Sophie."

We sat there for a while just being with each other. Eventually we decided we should probably head home before Grady got angry and never let me see Foster again. I lightleaped her home and walked her to the door.

"Thanks, Keefe. I had a great time." Foster stood on her tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek. I crossed my arms and turned my head, playfully. She rolled her eyes and laughed. She turned my head and kissed me on the lips and I laughed. "Bye, Keefe. See you tomorrow."

"Later, Foster. Love you," I said as she turned the knob

"Love you too," She said walking inside, not before turning and blowing me a kiss. I caught it and put it in my pocket. She laughed and closed the door behind her. I lightleaped home and went straight to my room, ignoring Daddy Dearest's calls for me to come to the other room. I called Tam on my imparter and he immediately picked up.

"Alright, Bangsy. Phase one of 'Teal to Brown' begins tomorrow."

teal to brown huh?

hmhmmhmhmhmh what could that mean?? mhmhmhmh

ig ull hav to keep reading find outttttt hehehehehee *cheekysmile* 

love y'all 

stay patient my lovlies :3

<3 Silveny118