Part 12

Wanda POV-
Y/N had been gone a couple months now but she was always contactable. We often video called and I missed her, she was still the girl I had fell in love with.

The Avengers had been assigned a new mission, there was an unknown person stealing private information and leaking it to companies.
They were smart and knew how to avoid getting caught.

Tony- okay so what do we know about this person?
Nat- the one the media are calling the Ghost?
Tony- yes, the Ghost
Nat- the suit stops us from knowing whether they're male or female. Height between 5'7 and 5'10 and weight between 120lbs and 160lbs.
Tony- is that all we've got?
Nat- they're good
Steve- they've been operating around Europe and mainly in England
Tony- maybe it's time you visit an old friend and see if she knows anything.

I looked at Nat and she was smiling
Nat- I'll go, she won't want to see you Tony
Wanda- I'll go with her
Tony- sure thing, get ready and head there as soon as you can. Take your time there as well, we need her help but don't make it obvious.

We both head upstairs and start packing, Y/N's address was on file so we knew where we going. Fury had asked we fly into the shield base and then drive to Y/N's house, it's a 4 hour drive but it was better for the jet to be safe than in the middle of nowhere.

Y/N POV-
It's a normal Thursday morning and I'm in bed, my sleep schedule had become messed up with all the late night antics I'd been getting up to.
I roll over and see it's 11:27am so I get up and throw some clothes on. It's the middle of summer here and it's a good 22 degrees outside so shorts and T-shirt are my choice of attire.
I spend a few hours working out, when I renovated the house I had built a gym in the old shed outside. It was as new as it could be with the whole works, probably better than the avengers had been used to for a while.

I had a tough job tonight, it wasn't my usual but a friend needed some help. One of their employees had been kidnapped and was been held for ransom, I agreed to get them back.

I headed back inside to grab some lunch and to read the news, I'd been making waves all across the world with what I was doing and I'd even got a cool nickname, The Ghost.
I have to admit that I liked it, it was a lot better than some of the others things I've been called.
There was multiple fan accounts for me and people tweeting what I should do next with #TheGhost trending after news I broke.

I got ready for my mission and secured my house. I had cameras hidden in every room so I knew I'd anyone was ever there if I wasn't.
The mission went smoothly, the employee was held by 3 armed men and they weren't trained too well. It was amateur really.
I got back around 2am and I was shattered, all I needed now was a quick shower and a good sleep.

Being woken up at 9am wasn't something I was planning on, it was already warm so I throw on a jumper and shorts considering I slept with nothing on last night.
I yawn as I head to the door and can see a car on my driveway, I didn't recognise it so I was prepared.
Opening the door, I see two lovely ladies both smiling at me

Y/N- what are you guys doing here?
Nat- we've all been given a week off so we thought we'd come see you
Y/N- yeah come on in, sorry it's a bit of a mess.
Nat- did we wake you?
Y/N- yeah but it's okay, it's just great to see you both but the problem is, avengers don't get weeks off so why are you really here?
Wanda- told ya she wouldn't believe that
Nat- okay fine. We need your help with The Ghost

Oh shit, I didn't realise I was making that much of an impact that I'd have the avengers on my tail.. again.

Y/N- what do you want with that wannabe?
Nat- they're getting more dangerous by the day and eventually we believe they're going to do something serious
Y/N- okay so how am I supposed to help?
Wanda- well you've got different contacts to us
Y/N- you mean low life criminals?
Wanda- yeah that
Y/N- okay, I'll put out some feelers and see if anyone knows anything

Of course I wasn't going to do that, I'd worked hard for people to not know that the Ghost and I were the same person.
It was time to make sure they were off my scent completely, false information needed to be provided and I knew exactly what to do.

Y/N- what do you know about the Ghost so far?
Wanda- nothing, we've got a brief height and weight but it could be one of millions.
Nat- that's why we need the help to narrow down the search

A couple hours pass and I cooked them breakfast, they told me about their long trip and I decided to get straight into the fake mission.
Y/N- okay, one of my sources sent me a file. You'll need to follow me for this.
I grab my phone and open up a cover app, it's what I use to open the doors to get towards the bunker.
The bookshelf moves and I complete the retinal scan then down the stairs to my supercomputer and J.A.I

Y/N- J.A.I, open up the email from source 18
J.A.I- you have guests ma'am, is that correct?
Y/N- yes it is, no protection needed.
Wanda- what the hell is this and who were you talking to?
Y/N- I got bored and built J.A.I, he's a better version of JARVIS. This place used to be a torture bunker but is now my super secret hideout where I used to plan missions and things
Nat- Torture Bunker?
Y/N- oh yeah, I had a fun childhood. Anyway, my source believes the Ghost has a job tonight at the Harbour. Illegal shipments of guns being brought in so they're going to expose it.
Wanda- do you trust this source?
Y/N- no I don't but it's better than what you've had before