Part 36

Narrator POV-

The avengers arrived back at the compound, Noah running off immediately to find Elijah whilst Wanda held back the tears in order to talk to Natasha.

Natasha and Elijah were writing up their mission reports together, going over facts when Noah walked in. Grabbing Elijah, he pulled him close and hugged him deep, the twins had a great connections and couldn't live without each other.
Wanda walked over to Natasha and she just knew something was wrong
Nat- No. Don't tell me
Wanda- we can't find her
Nat- how?
Wanda- she saved Peters life and got kidnapped, we looked but there was just no evidence

Back to you.
You didn't know where you were but it was odd, the place felt familiar but you couldn't work out why.
Your legs bound together by rope and your wrists shackled above your hand attached to a hook holding you in the air.
Three men stood in front of you, one holding a knife and the others holding bats.

Y/N- well then, who are you guys?
There was no answer.
Y/N- man with bat, you are Tom. Other bat, you're Simon and knife man, you can be Kyle.
Kyle- I like the names, shame you won't be able to use them for much longer.
Tom strikes the bat against your chest, the loud crack of your ribs fill the room as the painful sensation rockets through your chest
Y/N- well fuck you Tom! I thought we were becoming friends

The beating continues, the bats smashing against you as Kyle drops the Knife and grabs the brass knuckles, bruises forming all over your body as they don't stop.
Simon- this is just the start, if you give us what we need then you'll be rewarded
Y/N- if I don't?
Simon- then what you just felt was only a preview of what we can do to you.
You were never going to help them, no matter what they threatened you with.
Y/N- go to hell.
Spitting your bloody saliva in front of Kyle, he strikes you again, your head dropping as your eyes roll back.

Noah POV-

It had been a week since Y/N went missing and we had nothing. We couldn't identify the men who took her and we couldn't find when or how they switched vehicles. Everything was leading us to nothing.

Elijah had shut down, he hid himself away and only appeared for food.
Natasha continued day to day like nothing had happened, she wasn't like the rest of us. Obviously, we all knew she cared and missed Y/N but she didn't show it, she liked to be the strong one.
Wanda was different, she cried all the time. Anything that reminded her of Y/N, made her cry.

Tony and I hadn't stopped searching for her but we couldn't find anything, I didn't know what else to do.
I didn't want to give up but I thought it was time to take a break.

*Time Skip*

It had now been 4 months, we still had nothing. I didn't stop looking, Tony eventually gave in.
Elijah had come out of his room and it helped, he still wasn't himself but it was better.
Natasha was the same and I hated it, I wanted to shake her and scream 'why don't you care?' but I knew I couldn't. Wanda had stopped crying, she only smiled when things got hard, hiding her true emotions.

Peter had taken it the worst though. He quit the day she went missing and vowed to only return when she did.
He kept in touch with Tony but he never visited, Y/N would've hated the way I treated him and I did too. It wasn't like me to lose my cool but it happened.

It was a new day, I grabbed my breakfast and sat in front of the TV turning onto the news.
Reporter- Shocking news coming out, the Avenger known as Sonny is being held captive and the video of her torture is live.
I throw my bowl down and search for the link appearing almost immediately. I send it to the TV and it's her. She's alive but damn, they've done a number on her.

Y/N- come on Kyle, show the public how much you love hitting a woman
His fist lands on her stomach causing a deep cough followed by laughter. She was making it worse for herself
Tony- what the hell is this?
Noah- it's live....
Tony- get everyone in the meeting room now Jarvis.

They all gather round the table and I load the video, their eyes widening as they can't believe what they're seeing.
The man grabs the hot stake pressing it against       Y/N's chest as she screams. Tears form in Wanda's eyes as Nat looks away
Man- are you going to behave now?
Y/N- damn Tom, go suck a dick
Elijah starts to laugh and the others smile through their tears, she was fighting back in her own way and that's all we could ask for.

Nat- can you trace it?
Tony- it's encrypted but we are scanning the video for any potential signs of where she is
Elijah- she looks bad
Steve- but she's still got her attitude

One of the men walks over to the camera and picks it up walking close to Y/N
Y/N- ooo I like close ups, how's my hair?
Man- shut up
Y/N- ooo sorry Kyle, I'll keep my mouth closed.
A strike from the bat lands at her ribs as she squeals again but laughs.
Kyle- the avengers should be watching by now so here it goes, this bitch won't tell us anything. If we don't get the answers we need then she will die, maybe I'll come after one of you next
Y/N- I'll fucking end you before you touch someone I care about

She was trying to fight back but the men just wouldn't let her. The man named Tom hit her with the barrel of his gun, her body going numb and her head dropping.
She was a fighter and I don't know how she was still going, these circumstances were like none I'd ever seen before.