(part 2) Croissant x reader

Requested by InkBoat, hope you like it!

Note: Reader will use they/them for this oneshot!

Note 2: This is the second part of a previous Croissant request, so it’s recommended you read it before this one!

After that day, /(Y/N) decided to bring Croissant a sandwich every end of the week. 

It was when she was busier with deadlines and more likely to forget to eat. And maybe it was also a reason to just go and see her for a bit.

No one could blame them. The cookie just couldn’t see Croissant that much the rest of the week.

That’s why they found themselves entering Croissant’s house another friday, using the spare key she had gifted them.

“You come here every week, at this point maybe you should just move with me” she had said with a chuckle the day she gave them the key. 

The cookie blushed at the memory, the door closing behind them.

“She was just joking (Y/N), c’mon” they thought as they shook their head, focusing on finding Croissant.

“She must be hungry, it’s quite late after all” they muttered to themselves, making their way inside the familiar house.

The cookie noticed the light coming from her study. But, to their surprise, they couldn’t hear the usual metallic sounds.

A smile formed on their face as they looked inside.

Croissant was sitting, for once, on her chair. Her head rested in one hand and her eyes were closed.

She had fallen asleep.

“I told you you needed some rest” they thought with a small sigh, smile not leaving their face.

Carefully, the cookie turned around to leave the bag of sandwiches in the kitchen. And, on their way back, grabbed one of the many blankets Croissant had around.

The cookie entered the study once again, approaching the sleeping cookie carefully.

They knew Croissant was a heavy sleeper but still didn’t want to risk it. She needed the rest after all.

The blanket was put around her shoulders, a smile forming on her face at the moment.

It made the other cookie smile again.

“Sleep well”